Chapter 3:

Jin walked with Jungkook to his house. They were welcomed by a very loud music and people who are almost drunk.

Someone bumped into him and Jungkook pushed the person away from Jin.

"Seokjin-hyung, I'm sorry. My friends are kinda drunk right now." Jungkook explained while they were still walking towards the bar. "Would you like anything to drink?" He offered when they were at the bar found in their backyard.

"No, I'm fine. I had a drink with my friends earlier." He politely declined.

"Oh yeah? Were those your visitors earlier?"

"Yes, we actually have Friday nights as our friendship day so we watch movies every week." He answered looking around.

"Oh that's nice. I just actually got home from the US and I was planning to just have a quick vacation after acquiring my dad's company. Although, I'm thinking of extending my stay here." He said looking at Jin who seemed to be not that interested in him as he tried to look anywhere else but him.

"Ah, I see. What made you change your mind?" He asked finally looking at Jungkook.

"A cute neigh--" he was stopped when someone suddenly tapped his back.

"JK! Nice party...ohhhh who is this gorgeous guy?"

"Tae... I'm sure you're kinda drunk" jungkook answered removing his hands from his shoulder.

"I think you forgot how well I can tolerate alcohol and this angel here made me forget how I want to drink more and probably will just get drunk looking at him." Tae answered which made Jin blush. He looked away from both of them and just continued staring at the ground. "What's your name, pretty?"

"Get off, man! You're scaring him. Hyung would you like to go home now?" Jungkook pushed Tae a little which earned him a smirk. Jungkook has never been this protective of anyone before, even with Jimin. "Hyung..."

Jin was about to say yes when someone suddenly hugged Jungkook. Jin was shocked to see things happening so quickly. The man was suddenly hugging JK and the hand that was originally offered to him was now gone.

"I missed you so much!" The guy said to Jungkook and suddenly kissed him on his lips.

Jin's eyes widened by the sudden action.

"Go lovebirds, I'll make sure to take care of your visitor here." Tae said pushing Jungkook and Jimin away and finally able to hold Jin's hands while pulling him away from the scene.

If Jin was not shocked of what happened, he might have kicked this guy that was pulling him. But he lost all his strength and just wanted to be away from that place. He had high hopes with his crush to Jungkook. Well, he's just too old for a crush and he's too old for Jungkook. That guy who kissed him looked so young and suits Jungkook so well. He pouted his lips upon realizing this.

"Don't pout, you're too cute. I might have a heart attack." Tae said disturbing his thoughts.

"Wh-what? Oh sorry." Jin said suddenly pulling his arms away from Tae.

"Don't be shy. I will take you home. Is that your house?" Tae asked. "It looks like you're not fond of too much parties and you're not enjoying the night at all. I saw you with your friends earlier and I figured that this was your house when Jungkook went here earlier."

"Uhm yeah... thank you for walking me home. Jungkook said---"

"Don't worry about Jungkook, he's having his best time with my brother."

"Th-that's your brother?" Jin asked looking at him surprised.

"Yes, that's Park Jimin, my stepmom's son. I'm Kim Taehyung, by the way." He said extending his hand.

Jin gladly shook it, "Kim Seokjin." And then quickly pulled away. "This is me. Thanks for walking me home."

"Wait..." Tae said and pulled his wrist when he was about to go inside the house. "Sorry but can I have your number? I mean... can we be like... uhm, probably friends and maybe we can start by exchanging numbers?"

"Oh... uhm sure... where's your phone? Let me save it." He asked agreeing to the suggestion. Tae looks like to be a gentleman and there's no harm in having new friends.

Taehyung tried to look for his phone from his pocket but he can't find it.

"It's okay, let me save yours in my phone." He gave Tae his phone and once he's done putting in his number, he dialed it. When he saw that it was ringing, he ended it. "There, you should have my number now. I won't invite you inside because it looks like your brother is waiting for you now."

Tae looked over his shoulder and he saw Jimin waiving happily at him.

"Oh okay. Thanks, Seokjin! I'll get in touch." He said running backwards going to his brother.

"Hm, cute!" Jin muttered to himself when Tae was gone.

He was too tired but had to clean the house. Good thing Tae saved him from that party. He's not really a fan of it but it looks like Jungkook will have more of if while he stays there.

He was kinda jealous though seeing Jimin's lips on Jungkook and he thought Jungkook was single, but looks like not. He should've thought about it more.