Chapter 33

"Eomonim, please tell us where Jin is." Hoseok asked Jin's mom.

"Hoseok, please go now."

"Eomonim, Abeonim, Jin needs someone and I need to be there for him."

"No. All of you hurt him!" She said looking directly at Yoongi. Yoongi just looked down not knowing what to do or say. "Jin even went his way to comfort you! He was still mourning for Jin-sea when but when he realized that you needed him, he went to you! Now you hurt him a lot! Get out of this house and never come back! Jin is not here! Even I, lost my baby because of you!" She said to Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi. But Yoongi knows that she's pertaining to him.

"Mina, please calm down. They didn't know this would happen. Don't blame them." Jin's dad said rubbing his wife's shoulder. "Hoseok-ah, please go for now. We can't do anything. Jin didn't tell us, too, where he'll be staying but we know how much he needs it. Please let him for now. He'll come by."

"Come on, hon." Namjoon said hugging his crying husband. "Thanks, abeonim. I'm sorry, eomonim. If Jin ever get in touch with you, please tell him we're also worried about him."

Kim Mina just cried on his husband's chest.

Namjoon pulled Yoongi and Hoseok along. Hoseok is tired.  He's tired of fighting Yoongi and tired looking for Jin. They've been looking for Jin for almost 2 days now. He is so worried about him. The mere fact that he visited his parents made him calm a little bit but it's not enough to ease his worries.

As soon as he closed the door to the car, he started crying again. Yoongi was not able to control his emotions and he also started crying, looking sideways so that his friends won't see him.

Namjoon hugged Hoseok again  and Jin's dad just looked at them from afar. He sighed and whispered, "Jinnie-ah, please be safe, my baby."

••••••••••

"Oh Jungkook... aaaahhhh... i miss this cock so much. Ahhhh!!!" Jimin said while bouncing on Jungkook's cock.

"Ji...ahhh fuck!"

"Yes yessss ahhh!!! You're harder than before!!! Aaahhhh... jungkook-ah!"

"Hmmm..." jungkook kept on biting his lips while Jimin was bouncing on his cock.

"I' m cum... ming... ahhhhh! Yesssss! Yessss!" Jimin was twitching and that encourage Jungkook to start thrusting upward to chase his own orgasm.

•••••••••••
When Jungkook came out of the shower room, he laid beside Jimin. He closed his eyes when Jimin suddenly hugged him.

"Thank you for choosing me always, Jungkook." He said and kissed Jungkook. He deepened the kiss and started taking Jungkook's cock from his boxers.

Jungkook stopped Jimin's hand from reaching his cock. "I'm tired. Let's sleep for now?" Jungkook said smiling at Jimin.

Jimin obliged happily and then closed his eyes hugging Jungkook tightly, resting his head on his chest.

"I love you, Kook." He said before falling asleep.

••••••••••

Flashback 1 week ago

"Yoongi-chi?" Jimin said answering the call.

"Jimin... Jungkook agreed."

"I knew it! You're the best, Yoongi-chi! I love you so much. I'll be home in a few hours. I'll stay with Jungkook right away. I'll visit you before my wedding. I miss you!"

"I miss you, too and I love you, too." He said and ended the call.

"Seokjin-ssi, you'll never win against me." Jimin told himself while smiling at the message of Jungkook he just received. "You'll be married to me forever, Jungkook-ah."

•••••••••••

Upon arriving at the airport, Jimin was welcomed by Jungkook and Taehyung as he requested from Jungkook. He asked that they go straight to the Jeons to discuss the wedding that will happen soon.

"I'm so excited, Jungkook! Your mom will be so happy to have her very own grandchild!"

Jungkook smiled at him and kissed him passionately. Jimin smiled at the kiss.

"Okay, lovebirds! Let's go to the Jeons now." Tae said, stopping them from kissing.

Upon arriving at the Jeons, Jimin was greeted excitedly by Mrs. Jeon. "Eomonim!" Jimin said hugging his future mother-in-law.

"Jimin-ah, look at you! You are handsome being pregnant." She said kissing his cheek. She looked at her son and said "you only go home here when Jimin is with you! You don't visit us often!" She said slapping his chest.

"Sorry, Eomma. I promised Jimin we'll stay here for a week cause he misses you a lot!"

"Is that true, Jimin?" She asked him.

"Yes, eomonim!"

Tae appeared behind them and Mrs. Jeon ran to hug him. "Eomonim."

"Taehyung, my dear." She said almost crying and Jimin was confused.

"Are you okay, eomonim?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, my dear. I ju-just...nothing, I just can't believe you all are here. I was alone for a long time. Jungkook's dad was having his vacation right now. I will follow him there after a week so it's nice to have the three of you here."

She said and hugged her son again. Jungkook hugged her back trying to control his emotions, too.

They got inside and Jimin started talking about what happened in Singapore.

Jimin was extra happy that Jungkook started to act like a boyfriend again to him. But this time, he is his fiancè. He kept on touching him even in front of his mom. He is so happy. Later that night, they even had sex, they still used condom even though he is already pregnant. He doesn't know Jungkook's reasoning for it, but he let him nevertheless.

That night, Yoongi called Jimin. Jimin excitedly told him everything and was happy with the progress of their plan. "I'm happy you are happy."

"I am very happy, Yoongi. Thank you! I'll see you soon, okay? But let's laylow for now. I promise I'll make it up to you."

"I love you so much, Jimin. I am willing to do anything for you."

"Me, too, Yoongi. Bye for now, Jungkook might wake up."

With that, they both ended the call.

That night, Jin was unable to sleep. He sent a message to Jungkook asking if he's okay. Jimin read the message. Jungkook being asleep was unaware that Jimin destroyed his phone and threw it away somewhere.