Chapter 40

"Jagiya, Seokjin-ah, we're here." Jungkyun shouted from the door.

Jihyo welcomed them in their villa. "Seokjin-ah, the visitors are here."

"Okay, eomonim." Jin shouted from the kitchen. Suddenly Jin heard some footsteps rushing and the next thing he knows he was already being hugged by his mother.

"Mom..."

"Jinnie...baby..." Jin and his mom just cried hugging each other.

"I think I also deserve a hug."

Jin looked at the person who spoke and he saw his dad.

He let go of his mom and hugged his dad.

"H-how did you know..." he suddenly asked. Confused of what is happening.

"Let's go to the dining table?" Jihyo said, wiping her own tears.

"How did you know each other?" Jin started asking when they were seated.

"Jinnie... someone visited us 2 days ago. He... he was with his dad, Jungkyun."

"You met their son already? But I'm still confuse. How did you know where they live, eomonim?"

Jihyo held his husband's hand and said "Seokjin-ah... our son is... Jungkook."

Jin widened his eyes and gasped with the revelation.

"Please don't hate us."

"Is this all planned?"

"Yes, Seokjin-ah. He doesn't want you to be alone."

"Jinnie, please listen to them." His mom said squeezing his thighs. He can see the stress in his child's eyes and he knows he'll drop the conversation anytime. "I was also mad at first, but Mr. Jeon explained everything."

Jin sighed... "tell me everything while I still can listen."

Jihyo told him everything. From everything Jimin did to how they have also met.

On the day that Jin ran away, Jungkook had someone follow him. They lost him at some point and that's when Yoongi had been worried and contacted Hoseok.

When they visited Jin's parents, they realized that they are still hiding Jin during that time. He went away in the evening and he was followed again. Jungkook somehow relaxed when he learned where he was, which is coincidentally where his parents are also staying.

His parents then decided to get closer to Jin.

Hoseok and Namjoon helped out in this meet-up, too.

"There's one more, Jinnie." His abeoji said. But you can decline if you want.

Jin frowned, he's still trying to digest the information he is getting right now and there's still more.

"We already know your pregnant and..." Mr. Kim held his wife's hand. "If you want to...ahem...uhm...if you really love the father of your child...please tell him about it and..."

"Come on, honey! Why are you so stress?" Mrs. kim said getting impatient. "Jungkook went to us asking for your hand in marriage and we said yes only if you also want to."

"W-what?" Jin asked.

"Jin look... it's still up to you." Mina said.

"Seokjin-ah, we're not forcing you but I think it's time for the two of you to be together." Jihyo said. "You've both have gone thru a lot. This might be so soon but you guys really love each other and with this child coming in, I think it would be better for the both of you to be together."

"I--" Jin was not able to finish what he wanted to since he broke down and started crying. His mom hugged him tight.

"It's okay, Jinnie. Tell us what you feel."

Jin looked at her and said... "I love him, Mom! I---love him so much! And I---I miss him a lot!!! I want to be with him!"

His mom smiled at him and the Jeons hugged each other out of happiness.

"Then what are you waiting for? We have a wedding to attend to..." His dad said.

"A what?"

"Your wedding, Seokjin-ah. He's waiting at the altar and we have already prepared your suite!" Jihyo said happily.