Chapter 20

*I know flashbacks are becoming too long... please be patient with me.*

Continuation:

Seokkie and Kookie had a good dinner just near the villa they have rented. They were enjoying their night together.

Kookie did not know he'll enjoy this much having his time with someone. He never knew he can stay with someone this long. When he saw Seokkie cooking, he felt so domestic. He feels like he can wake up with the same feeling everyday and he won't regret it.

Seokkie on the other hand was scared of what he was feeling. He made a deal with Kookie that this is just for 3 nights. He lived his life independently for a long time and he doesn't know why he's feeling like he wanted to stay longer with Kookie.

They haven't talked about much regarding their life but were enjoying stories here and there, and being just focused at each other's present.

Both are scared to ask question so they just enjoyed their day together.

They went shopping for clothes and breakfast as they are sure that their night will end in the morning and they won't have time to eat outside again.

As predicted, they had sex all over the villa. It's like a small house with two rooms and they already used both by having sex. Every corner of the villa was already baptized with their cum one way or the other, even their dining table!

It was a fruitful vacation for them.

Last night...

They were both almost drunk. They were playing truth or dare while drinking soju. They bought 10 bottles but they can't count how many they finished now.

Seokkie told him that he wants to stay in an exclusive village near Han river once he earned enough money. He said Saturn is clearly seen in that place and that's why he always would like to live there. Kookie promised him that he'll also buy a house there one day so that they can still see each other. Seokkie just laughed at him and Kookie was not sure why he said that.

When they stopped asking each other questions, Seokkie straddled Kookie and hugged him. Kookie was surprised with the action.

"Make love to me" Seokkie said.

"Woah! Hold on, Vixen." Kookie said, suddenly feeling Seokkie's tears on his shoulder.

"Please! I'm begging you!" He said crying.

He hugged Seokkie and while he let him cry on his shoulders. "I also need someone tonight. Let's stay together for tonight? What do you think?"

Jin nodded his head while he rested his head on the shoulder of the man.

"Let's just cuddle, hm?" Kookie asked.

"I like that." Seokkie said.

••••••••••••••••

Morning after their last night together...

They were already at the bus stop. They are back in the noisy cuty of Seoul and it feels like something has changed. They suddenly craved for something different.

"Can I at least get your name?"

"It's Seokkie." Jin said. "Know me by that name. Let's not make it complicated." He said touching his cheeks. "If you want to know my name, meet me again same day next year, same villa. I'll be there." He smiled at him.

"Let's do that." Jungkook said, not also sure what he wants. At least after a year he might understand what he really feels for this guy in front of him.

"This is goodbye, Kookie. I'll see you again."

"See you again, baby." Kookie said and he kissed his forehead before he let Jin ride the bus that arrived.

•••••••••••••

Present:

Jungkook watched Jin peacefully sleeping on his bed.

"I'm sorry..." he said with tears flowing from his eyes.

He closed the door to his room and left Jin to rest. It looks like he never had a good sleep.

When Jin cried earlier, he just held him until Jin stopped crying and was found to be asleep by Jungkook. He carried him bridal style and brought him to his room to rest for a while. It looks like Jin is also not bringing anything, nor his phone, when he found him under the rain.

When he went to the living room, he scanned his phone and dialed a number.

"I need something from you. Please search for a baby born 2 years ago by the name of Kim Jin-sea. I need all her medical records. Send them directly to me once you found the details." He ended the call quickly.