Chapter 12: Photos

Beta read by Shigiya, Paragon of Awesomeness and Darklord331.

.

.

.

Sainan-

"Hah, hah… I'm going to die!"

On their way to school, Emiya couldn't help but chuckle at the zestful princess who threatened him to shut up in a way he had never seen before and now walked like a bonafide zombie. With the harsh sun and smoldering temperature over Sainan having increased by a couple of degrees since this morning without a single cloud on the horizon — safe to say many were struggling to deal with it.

But none were an extreme case as Lala.

"If you're put off by this, then be prepared for an even hotter afternoon." He said, not feeling nearly as miserable as the Deviluke Princess in front of him. " And because it's early summer, you'll need to be prepared for something worse after."

Having survived in many arid and barren wastelands in his life, Emiya more or less learned to adapt to such extreme changes to the weather rather quickly.

"We don't have summer in Deviluke." Lala muttered while pulling her already sweaty uniform that clinged closely to her figure, and showed off her blessed figure. They were clothes that the redhead brought her to wear for school, Peke kept mumbling how this didn't make sense given after scanning the entire house it never found a single blueprint of a uniform of this size and color. She pulled the fabric, exposing a lot of cleavage. Luckily or unluckily, no one was around to see it other than the red head, who didn’t even bother to give it a glance, "Maybe, I should just spend the day naked."

"Huh!" A random passerby that was behind them tripped and fell to the ground after hearing her statement.

"Absolutely not, if you do that then I'll keep you locked in the house for the rest of your stay here." His tone, showing that he would make sure to keep his promise.

"Booo, meanie! I was just joking!" she stocked out her tongue childishly.

It hardly sounded like a joke when coming from her, given the girl's eccentric personality. Stripping naked in the middle of the road without an ounce of shame was a possibility he couldn't ignore.

"Just be more careful with your words, okay? Rumors will start circulating around about our relationship and I don't want to face the entire male student body once again." It didn't help that this morning's chaos was another source of headache to him. Rito ran off to the living room while mumbling incoherent things about ‘naked pink hair girls’ while Mikan looked at him with apparent anger for bringing a woman into his bed.

He explained to his younger siblings that he did not cross any lines with Lala and that the girl just sneaked inside his room and stripped herself naked out of habit, as she explained that she likes sleeping in the nude. If this continued to happen then Rito might end up with a heart attack sooner than later, and he would have to explain to his parents why that happened in the first place.

"Humph, as if I will ever let Lala-sama walk around naked!" Peke exclaimed from its wrist form. "It is my sacred duty to keep her safe from both prying eyes and the elements. Then you came out of nowhere and stole that away from me, damnable human!"

"..."

He just ignored the robot as it continued to rant about his slight against him, while confusing the passersby on where the sound was coming from. This wasn't the first time Peke started to rant about its current state. But given the thing ran on a limited supply of energy which barely lasted a full day, Emiya just didn't want to risk Lala flashing someone during school days just because she forgets to charge it. This afternoon he was planning on taking the girl to a clothing store and helping her pick some actual clothes rather than the Projected uniform she was wearing that usually made her stand out. As long as it didn't get damaged or cut then it would stay. Thankfully, he made sure to ask Mikado to prepare a few sets of school uniforms along with both the gym clothes and swimsuits.