four: black market arms deal gone wrong

▂▂▂▂▂ act one , chapter four
BLACK MARKET ARMS DEAL GONE WRONG
Norway , 1975 ▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂ act one , chapter fourBLACK MARKET ARMS DEAL GONE WRONGNorway , 1975 ▂▂▂▂▂

❝don't worry, rip. we won't cause any trouble.❞

ELLE WOULD SAY that the first night and morning spent on the Waverider were interesting, to say the least.

After much convincing from the Anders' girl, Rip stationed the ship in the temporal zone, allowing everyone to get a good night of sleep, or as good as one can in a time ship. Rest assured, there was a lot of bickering, beginning with who would take what room and the fact that Rory threatened to set Ray on fire if he took the room he wanted.

Then it was the morning — what could be considered morning in the temporal zone — when everyone was in the galley trying to find something to eat. (Elle actually found the food fabricator to be absolutely amazing because it could make anything she wanted.) Long story short, Ray decided to cook himself some poached eggs; Snart then stole them; they got knocked out of his hands by Carter hitting an asleep Sara, who accidentally struck Elle's fabricated pancakes when pulling out her bo staff. And well, one could predict that this altercation was not going to end well until Gideon threatened to open an airlock door and suck them all into the temporal zone.

Shortly after came the worst news that any of the team could ever comprehend as most sat around on the bridge; Rip announced that there was only one bathroom on the ship. One bathroom for nine people, outrageous! Somehow, that also almost ended up with a fight breaking out, but Elle wasn't really paying attention, and she hardly minded, very curious how a battle between Captain Cold, Hawkman, one non-powered half of Firestorm, and the Atom would go. Men and their brooding, Elle had thought.

However, even through all of that, the team had managed to return to 1975 without tearing each other to pieces; Elle was surprised, honestly, based on recent events. The Waverider landed smoothly and completely out of sight between Norway's mountains, thanks to the now fixed cloaking shields.

"And we've arrived," Rip declared from his chair. "Gideon, if you wouldn't mind camouflaging us as an alpine meadow, perhaps?"

Behind the captain, everyone was lifting their safeguards, happy that the flying portion was over. Elle especially, since her body still has not gotten used to flying, let alone time travel, but as Leonard Snart would soon mention, they didn't even time travel this time, simply moving from the temporal zone back to 1975. It didn't diminish the sickness Elle felt as a bit of nausea crawled up her throat, but she refused to let it out, unhappily swallowing it.

"What are you complaining about now? It's not like we time-jumped." Snart glanced at his partner, who had his head resting in his hand.