Chapter 15 {EDITED}

Damned lovers' quarrels.

"Wow, sister. I'm surprised you tolerated him after all that." Kian, my older brother, commented both in surprise and sarcasm, after my explanation of the recent mishap.

Of course, hiding the fact of my intentional exaggeration of the third prince's words which led to the accidental and unofficial breakup....

"Well, he's just a kid." I remarked while shrugging my shoulders. He's still young, after all.

"But you're also...?--"

"Shhh, not the point, Kian." I interrupted, holding a hand to my lips as I reminded him, "Our main mission is to help this boy reconcile with his love."

Saying that, I turned to the prince in subject. His silver, messy hair draped over his tan skin, and his blue eyes were sulking in despair.

"....I won't even question what you said."

Huh? Did I say something wrong?

"It's nothing, sister. Don't worry about it." Kian assured me, subtly telling me to ignore his words.

I then turned to the distraught prince, as he suddenly yelled.

"....She's been ignoring me for days now. I don't know what to do!!" Prince Alan suddenly cried out.

I inwardly sighed, slowly regretting my decision to accept his unexpected arrival.

Seriously, who just barges in a dukedom to ask for advice on reconciling from lovers' quarrels?!

While I was lamenting my life choices, prince Alan stared at me, his blue eyes pleading for guidance.

"Well... erm...." I stammered from his expecting gaze. Just then, I realized a crucial fact.

I have no idea how to give advice on relationship problems.

"O-oh! You should give her an apology letter, with flowers too!" I blurted out a random idea, and prince Alan looked at me with hope in his eyes.

"R-really? Will she forgive me after that?"

"I... I'm sure she will." I muttered, feeling more and more regretful by the second from his misguided faith.

"You're not sure, are you--?"

"Will you keep quiet, brother?!" Saying that won't help the heartbroken prince!

"Alright, I'm sorry...." Kian apologized as he turned to prince Alan, "Well, you can also apologize to my little sister, since the reason for miss Diana's anger in the first place was your attitude towards her."

When I heard Kian's cold voice, I figured out that he harbored resentment towards prince Alan after hearing how he treated me.

"....!"

"You're..... you're right. I-I'm sorry, miss Willow." Prince Alan muttered as he looked down. I thought it was merely for show, but his expression seemed genuine.

It seems like he really wants to fix things up with miss Diana.

Just then, the figure standing outside the door burst in shamelessly, after discreetly listening to our conversation.

"Wow, that's great! The prideful and arrogant prince swallowed his ego, and apologized to my dear miss." Michael, a friend of mine, commented, his glare showing that he was clearly annoyed from the quick apology.

"My dear miss...?!" Kian looked at Michael in a state of confusion.

"Hey, Michael, stop it. His royal highness, the third prince, does want to change." I covered his mouth with the back of my hand, subtly trying to tell him to quit it.