Author's Note

Hello dear readers. I just wanted to announce that I'll be editing most of the chapters, so don't mind the updates. I probably won't upload a new chapter for a while since I'll be focused on making the book a bit more bearable to read.

I apologize for not uploading a chapter at all last month. I had no idea how to continue the story, and when I read the first 20 chapters.... I was tempted to vomit. So, I decided on editing the chapters before adding new ones.

Speaking of which, there will be a word limit now for my chapters. Most of my chapters will range from 1000-2000 words. The ones with more than 2000 words will be halved and moved to different chapters. Because of that, I'll add some new chapters in between.

Also, there will possibly be some new changes in the story. If you noticed, the chapters I'd edited don't align with the next unedited ones. I'll add the new chapters in between as soon as I can.

Anyway, I'll be deleting this after a few days, so you can ignore this if you'd like. You can also ask me some questions about the book or myself.

I'd also like to thank you for 10k+ reads and 500+ votes. It's more than I expected, actually. I thought I'd get 50 votes and 1k reads at this time, but you all certainly exceeded my expectectations.

Well, that's it. Thanks for reading despite the horribly written chapters. I'll make the book better, even if it's only slight. So, don't worry.

- Your dead author, runforthemoney