Chapter 26

"Hey, Miss Willow. There's no more food ingredients. Could you buy some at the marketplace? I'll teleport you back here in twenty minutes." The great mage asked.

"Ah, of course great mage." I replied. I haven't been to the marketplace in a while, so it'll be a good change of pace.

---------------------------

"I'll be going out for a bit. Miss, Willow, could you make this potion for me?" He requested.

"This late in the evening?" I asked him. It's close to midnight right now.

"I've got somewhere important to be..." He explained.

I agreed to do what he said. "Hmm, alright then." I suppose great mage duties have no limit to time.

"That's great! Thank you, Miss Willow." He said. I opened the recipe, and...

"Um, great mage-!"

"I'd best be off now, take care!" Saying that, he teleported away, leaving the same blue mist.

"This is written in an ancient language, by the way. I forgot what it's called. I couldn't find the translation, so you'll have to decipher it yourself. The book on it should be somewhere in one of the bookshelves. Good luck! From your mentor." I read the note that came with it out loud. This wouldn't have been a problem, if only....

"If only there weren't a thousand goddamn books here!!"

---------------------------

"Miss Willow! There's a spider in the bathroom!! Could you take care of it for me? I'm scared of bugs." The great mage yelled, rushing out the bathroom door.

".....Of course, great mage. Though, please cover up. I'm a minor." I turned my head to the opposite direction. The oh so great mage scrambling out of the bathroom because of a mere bug? I had to stifle my laughter from that.

Though, he probably swallowed his pride to ask this of me. Besides, I didn't need to see a jacked body first thing in the morning. Heck, I didn't even know he worked out. I guess every character on the good side is just meant to be overpowered....

---------------------------

"Miss Willow, have you made dinner yet?" The great mage asked, having just arrived from another errand.

"No... not as of now. I'll start right away." I replied.

"Hey, before that. Could you massage my shoulders? They've been aching a lot recently." He requested.

"...Yes, great mage." I muttered, not even having the energy to refute him. I rubbed his shoulders with my hands.

"Mmm, that's a bit too soft, Miss Willow." The vein on my forehead almost popped.

"Ow, ow, ow!! That's too harsh now, Miss Willow!" It was most definitely going to pop.

---------------------------