Author's Note

Hi everyone, it's Chloe here, the author of Remember Me!! If you're reading this, I'm assuming you've read my novel, so I would like to take the time to personally thank you for taking a chance on Nathan and Charlotte's story- it means a lot to me! Now if you somehow are reading this before finishing the novel, go back and finish it, you won't regret it. will there be tears... maybe...but I promise it's worth it ;)

As I am writing this, Remember Me has 30.6k reads. HOLY MOLEY GUACAMOLE!!!! Thank you all so so so so much!!! 

On another note, I've been getting a lot of requests to post "snippets" of Charlotte and Nathan's story that was skipped over in the novel. This mainly includes the months of September to December while Charlotte is home. I have been secretly writing some scenes and am going to be posting a new story of "one-shots" for little stories and cute events that weren't included in the novel.

So, this being said, if that is something you're interested in (or if you just want to read some wholesome, fluffy, romance), by the time this is posted one little story should be posted. I don't how many I will post, we will see.

And always, my DM's are open. If there is a scene that you would like me to write that includes Nathan and Charlotte, let me know :))) I think it would be awesome to have a bunch of little stories.

That's all!! 

You can follow me @_chloeslibrary on instagram for more bookish content <3

-chloe xx