Chapter Five

Aizawa POV

I got in the driver's seat, looking through the rear view mirror, seeing the curious neko on her knees looking out the window of the car.

'I guess she's never been in a car before.'

I thought while I looked at eri, who was coloring while talking nonsense about some random stuff.

We somehow ended up driving into a spot of sunlight. The sun was beaming down at my eyes, making me pull down the sun visor to protect my eyes.

Again, I looked back at the neko girl her fingers were plaguing with the light, making shadows on her thighs she then stretched out, making a yawning sound. I guess it was the heat of she sun putting her to sleep.

I need to get her a car seat or a booster seat so she doesn't hurt herself a few minutes later, and we have finally pulled up in the driveway. I took it slower than normal, so I didn't wake her up.

The car came to a stop, and I helped eri out she ran to Hizashi. I know she's more attached to him because she matches her energy, grabs her up, and spun her around, finally putting her back down and letting her run inside to hitoshi.

He walked over, meeting me at the car. As I opened the door, I didn't bother buckling her up since I was driving down an isolated road, and I was going slow. I grabbed her, and she put her arms around my neck, still sleeping, laying her head on my chest.

"Aww, she's so small." Hitoshi gawked at the sleeping girl, "shhh, " I said lightly."I'm gonna put she in her new room while you get a bath running, okay?" Hizashi nodded, and we both went inside to the house, taking her out of the sun she groaned ita good thing her bedroom has a bunch of run rays in it

and I went upstairs and opened the door to her room

Laying her down on her bed, 'it's cozy' I thought the doctors did inform us that she would be a neko, so we got some cat things to hold her over for now for when she shifts

She also had a box of cat toys. When I laid her down, she immediately went back on her stomach. "This is a sign of not feeling safe," I told myself. I walked out of the room down the stairs and sat at the kitchen table, looking at mic

"What's up?" He asked me, sitting in front of me, I smiled at him with big eyes."i don't know, probably that we were fostering 2 children." he smiled at me, kissing my forehead.

Y/N POV

"Hello?" I eched thought the dark black space I couldn't see anything or anyone." Is anyone there?" I asked once more, hoping to get an answer this time

"110649... I told you not to run and look where you are now...the heroes, whatever I did to you there gonna do 10× worse. " I looked up to where the voice was coming from.....M-Master?....

"I warned you," he disapereing. "NO MASTER I DIDN'T MEAN TO IM SORRY!" I yelled into the black lighting I started running, hopping hell take me back from the bad heroes I ran and ran towards....nothing....

I wasn't getting anywhere. I was in the same spot I was 2 minutes ago. I cluched the sides of both my arms, falling to my knees with tears running down my face.

My eyes shot open to see a cozy room it has a bunch of shades. I touched the bandages on my neck where my number was "1...1...0...6...4...9" I mumbled to myself. As I looked down at the mattress I pulled, she warms blankets off of my legs, and my feet touched the floor. Usually, it was cold and tiled, but here are wood floors (oof corse it isn't actual wood it's fake)

I looked around the room, and there was a....large plaything. "I wanna touch it - wh- no 110649. Remember the last time you touched something without masters permission or approval. I walked over to the big wood door and touched the handle. I couldn't open it. I could o lying jiggle it.

'Why isn't it opening?'

I started to panic. Am i going to stay here forever? A few tears went down my face, and I couldn't go out of the window because of my body.

My my right ear flicked down and up. I heard someone coming towards me. I started crying even more, knowing what was about to happen. I was about to get enjected with some mysterious chemicals.

I backed up from the door, trying to find a hiding spot. I looked around for a second, and I had to think fast under the bed was the closest thing to me. I quickly crawled under their and laid down.

The door opened, and there came 2 boots (hero boots) in front of me, I stayed as quiet as I could. "Where could she be?" He asked, stopping and turning around, "is she in the closet?" He opened the closet and then closed it back.

"Noo not in there. Is she behind the curtains?" He opened the curtains and then closed them

'Wow, I'm a good hider'

He stopped in front of the bed and tapped his right foot he knelt down and saw me. "There she is," he said, making me back up "no no no its okay. Come here, I'm not gonna hurt you,"

I looked at him for a minute....

I slowly went towards him just enough for him to reach out and touch between my ears. We stayed like that for a minute, him ribbing my head

I backed up when a weird noise erupted through my throat, "hey your okay, you're just purring." I gave him a crazy look."It means that you like it,"

I did like it when he did that it it felt nice.

"Okay, baby, let her off this uncomfortable floor and into the bathtub, then get you something to eat," I scooted towards him, and he picked me up and went to the bathroom