Chapter Twenty-one

Akari POV

"What was what?" i deflected, hoping to get him off my back. "Akari, im not stupid -" "i didn't say you were stupid nuh huh nope never said." ii was hoping he would move his focus on something else.

"akari....stop deflecting the question," he said in his scary teacher voice. "I-" i took a deep breath in and exhaled. "If i tell you you can't tell anyone," he nodded. "i won't it will say between me and you?" i looked at my tail....

"What do you want to know first?" i asked with sadened eyes. i knew the truth would have to come out sooner or later i just didn't think it would be today...

"Akari, what dont i know about you?" he asked

"...Every thing"

i took a deep breath...."My parents were murdered...I was just like every other kid....wanted to be a hero, had an idol someone to look up to,"

"My mother did drugs, and my father had a drinking problem, but they never hurt me. Never beat me they loved me more than anything in the world...i was their golden child...." i remember it like it was yesterday. i wiped the tears that I collected onto my face... I miss those times...

"but when i hadn't developed a quirk at the age of six...they thought i was quirkless....they stoped caring....they became mentally abusive they told me i was worthless and i didn't deserve to be here dont know what they did but one day they just....got rid of me"

"they gave me to a man called overhaul when they gave me to him he took off his white glove and killed them...i cried for days on it was never ending tears....untill one day...i just stopped feeling... i didn't feel hatred. i didn't feel mad at them, i-....just....couldn't anymore"

"anymore questions?"

"Your quirk? is it cat, or is it shield?" he asked he has water in his eyes, i could tell...

"cat isn't a quirk.....one day they stuck me needle that had a green liquid in it and they threw me back in my cell the next morning i woke up snd i had ears and a tail...then a couple months later i ran away and you pretty much know the rest....so yeah that's my story" he nodded i don't know what hes thinking..

"Why did he call you y/n?" I look at him "cuz that's my name. "I thought you didn't know your name?" I stopped breathing for a moment

"I'm not stupid....I found the papers in your desk drawer... My name is Y/n Chisaki....when i got there, they stuck me with a needle that made me forget everything before them....I geuss It wore off,"

"How long have you known?"

"A couple days..."

"What do you want your name to be?" He asked me,"Akari.....I want to forget everything before we met,"he nodded. i dont know about all this change i would like for things to stay the same.

"So... where do things go from here?" I asked as I looked up at him."I don't know...." we sat their in uncomfortable silence...

"Sir, you need to come back. Your wounds aren't fully healed!!" The nursed yelled..

"Oh shut up," he said as he came into the room, locking it behind him so the nurse couldn't come in.

"Baugo!!!" I yelled, getting up and hugging him

Recover girl came into the room and smiled.

"Okay, child, sit down...." she said, smiling at me... but it wasn't a happy smile it was a sad smile...

I sat back down on the bed, and she slowly took off the bandages on my face. "There we go, dearie," she looked at Daddy. "We alresdy stitched her up
Only put the bandages on when she's going to sleep and don't get it wet. Also, she can't go to school until it scars over, okay?"

He nodded "stitched what up?" I asked them. I looked at Daddy, who looked at me with a small smile that looked much like recovery, girls... then I looked at bakugou...."baugo?" Why are they looking at me like that.

"Here dearie," she handed me a mirror. I looked at myself for a moment. I saw a long red wound on the left side of my face... I couldn't bear it...I looked so.....so...so....ugly? "Akari baby?" Daddy said in order to get my attention.

"Is the scar gonna look just like this?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of the left side of my face..."should look something like that..."

She read the room perfectly..."I'll give yall a minute call me back when tall are done..." she said as she left the room..

I laid back, dropping the mirror on my lap... My life sucks...

"Akari... Are you doing okay?" Bakugou asked me.

"Yes....why do you ask?" I snapped at him. Why, ask a question, you can answer by just looking at me.

"Sorry... I'm just...." I trailed off, not finishing my sentence, but I think he got it...

"Baugo....are they going to make fun of me for my scar?" I asked him...

He sat down on the bed next to me.."To be honest with you, Akari...they are they're going to try and make it your downfall. And it's going to hurt...alot, but you have to remember why you got that scar."

"Because you saved someone's life... you got that scar in battle...it's a battle scar...how many nine year old girls down you that can say they got battle scars?"

I giggled a bit "none" I said, "Exactly, just remember... the people that talk shit behind your back are behind you for a reason." I nodded

"On a separate note..." he said as he came closer to my face so he could wisper in my ear."Do you want some sand?" I giggled and laughed."No?" He smiled at me."Good because I don't have any, ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
For all those people out their that have supported me with their loving (and Hella funny) comments, thank you!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!