Chapter Fourteen

(Yall eating this shi up)

Akari POV:

I can see....ive never been able to see like this. I didn't let go of Daddy for a good minute , so I pulled away. "I think it's time to go home now," I nodded. I was a bit tired after our adventures today. I need to tell bakugou! "Daddy," he looked at me, telling me that he's listening.

"Baugo, I need to tell him!" I wisper yell as he puts me in my car seat. He handed me the phone, and I pressed the button that said baugo it rand for a second before his face came onto the screen he was eating some rice and soup.

"Hello?" He said in an annoyed tone "Mr.Baugo look at my glasses!" I said exidedly. "Oh wow... very nice," he laughed, sounding intrigued "very pretty," he added before taking a bite of his food.

"Mr.baugo," he raised his eyebrow mid chew, signaling that he was listening, "Do you wear glasses?" I asked, hopeful of when I get there. I'm not the only one wearing glasses. "Sometimes. But not to school because my class makes fun of me."

"Please," Daddy said, rolling his eyes "please what?" I asked Daddy, and he looked in the upper mirror. "Ain't nobody bullying him, he bullys everyone else," Daddy said. "Does he bully me?" I asked him, "he better not, or else someone's hero license is gonna get declined." It went silent until I heard a woman's voice

"KATSUKI! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND HELP ME CARRY IN GROCERIES, " she yelled at him, making him look over."COMING!.....damn said," he grabbed his phone. "Sorry Akari, I have to go talk to you later." I nodded "bye bye Mr. Baugo, " I said as he ended the call.

"Who's that angry woman?" I asked she doesnt seem any nice. "It's his mother as sweet as honey but as scary as a bear. I assure you, " he chuckled. I had a few minutes of driving, and we got in a big sun puddle that looked like i would go on for a while. I closed my eyes, thinking about how good it's been since I've gotten here.

It's only been two days since I've been here, and yet I already feel.....I don't know the word....Good?....

I don't know when it happened, but at some point, I fell asleep, and i woke up in Daddy's arms he went to put me down in bed when I let out a wine I didn't want to be let down yet I got pulled back I to his arms.

"I guess 10 minutes wouldn't hurt," he told himself, chuckling picking me back up from my bed. He rocked me, taking off my glasses and putting them on the small table next to my bed.

He swiped the hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. "Kitty had a tiring day, didn't you?" He asked as I drifted into dream land once more.

AIZAWA POV:

I laid down the sleeping neko and gave her the bakugou stuffed bear that she got from Build a bear (Picture provided at the top). What an ugly thing that is, but if it makes her happy, then why not. I looked at the clock on my phone.

November 8, 2023 8:08pm

I guess it is getting closer to Thanksgining, and she can eat a lot of food and get to know some of class 1-A  first, and she has a big feast with class them too.

I feel like it's time....to open up her file.
And see what I didn't before. I tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead, then left the room.

I slowly walked to my study room, where I grade papers do lesson plans, and such. I cleared the desk and found the Manila envelope. I opened the seal and pulled out the documents

Just some stuff about where she was born and such.
Then, I got to the real stuff.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Name: Y/N

Last Name: Chisaki

Sex: Female

Quirk: Shield

Mother's Name: Unknown

Father's Name: Kai Chisaki

DOB: December 19, 2014

Age: 9

Blood Type: AB positive

Eye Color: Blue

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Wait....the neko quirk isn't a quirk?" I asked myself if she knew it's not her quirk? How does her quirk work? Has she developed it yet? Her father is the villain that had Eri? All these questions ran through my head. The only way I'll figure it out is if I ask the victim herself. I'll do it in the morning.

I have too many questions that have gone under answered, but unfortunately, I can't think about it too long. I opened my lesson plan book and marked the day before Thanksgiving. I saw that on November 22nd, it said 1-A Thanksgiving it was the day before Thanksgiving so that kids could spend time with their families.

I added a plus sign and added Class 1-A thanks giving + Akari. I just know she's gonna have the best time with them. I'm so edited for her future with 1-A. Plus, her favorite 'Hero' is in my class....now I can't expel him... who would explain it to her? I would make him do it.

I sat there and thought about Akari for a couple of minutes... Would she like to be called Y/N? Or would she stay Akari? I saw the way her face lit up when she picked the name. I would hate to break that from her.

I was soon broken out of my thought by a sleepy "Baby." Hizashi said with his eyes, half closed."Let's go to bed." He yawned. I took a second and looked at the clock

November 8, 2023 11:59 pm

I had been thinking of this for over three hours? It feels like ten minutes. I got out of my chair and walked over to him kissing his lips

"okay baby let's go to bed"