Chapter Six

(BE mindful that the reader *you* is 9 years old, and it's a father daughter relationship!!!!)

Y/N POV

The man picked me up and took me to what he called a 'bathroom.' he put me on the white miniature bathtub that made weird sounds when you touched the handle.

The man put the big rag-thing on a hook next to me. I resisted the urge to grab the big rag and bite it. It didn't look nice. Therefore, I bites. "Come here, baby." He said I hesitantly got up and wobbled over there.

The man was on his knees sitting down. I mimicked and copied his position, finding it to be uncomfortable,  I sat down on my bum.

"Can you feel the water?" He asked me. I looked at the tub, then at the water. I scooted back hissing at the water.

'Master would do the exact same thing as him, and then it would burn my skin.'

My back hit the toilet. I grabbed onto the white oval shaped thing, trying to pull myself up.

"Hey hey hey its okay. Look, good water, it's not gonna hurt you." He reassured me  playing with the water. I crawled over there, avoiding him hissing when he pulled his hand out of the water.

I put my pinky into the bathtub water it was warm, and it wasn't too hot like how master had it, but it wasn't too cold.

"Okay, baby." I looked at him he had a very uncomfortable face. I tilted my head in confusion. "I need to give you a bath, okay?" He told me I nodded slowly . "Do you know how to give yourself a bath?" Come to think. Of it ....I don't....I shook my head no.

His hands went up to his hair "oh I'm so going to jail for this," he mumbled under his breath. I don't know what jail is, but it does not sound good.

"Okay, im gonna need you to take off your shirt," he told me. As I nodded, I tried to take off the rags, but my arms wouldn't let me they hurt too much. He sighed as he helped me take it off

Underneath was  the white platform of bandages. His hand came up to my wrist, which was where the end of the bandage was. He unwrapped them as I felt the cold air his my skin. "Mmm." I let out an uncomfortable grone

I didn't like how cold the air was. After he got done undoing the bandages from head to toe, he lightly picked me up and set me in the tub.

He got a bottle of something and put some of it on his hand he tried putting it on my face "mmmmmm" I moved to the other side of the tub "this makes your hair clean it's called shampoo" shammoo?

I scooted towards him, grabbed his hand, and smelled a contraption. "It smells good," I mumbled, not knowing he heard me

"It's watermelon sented," he told me, putting it on my head, rubbing it in

It felt like something was there, but not in a bad way it made the room smell good. Some black circular things fell onto the water. "Whats that?" I mumbled at him,  "those are dirty bubbles don't play with them play with these, " he said, putting shammoo in the bath, splashing it around and making clean while bubbles  I touched them and some connected to my hand.

"Oh," I said, trying to get them off of me. I'm shaking my hand.

He did have to drain the water a couple of times, and since my hair is thicker, he had to use more shammoo witch I didn't mind's because I said still got to play with the bubbles. "Okay, so we finally got done with the shampoo. Let's get conditioner," I raised my eye brow at his comment. He squirted some thicker shampoo onto his hand and rubbed it in my hair.

This one felt better than she shammoo. This was softer, and not as much dirt fell off my hair.

He bunched my hair up, draining the water out of it he stopped for a moment, making me look at him.

He was looking at my neck...

I backed up from him. Looking at him scared, he had a shocked expression on his face. "i-im sorry, i-i-im sory!"

(You know, on the promise of the neverland, where they have the numbers on their necks, that's what she has. )

I pulled my knees up to my face, hiding it there until he decided to leave. I heard some splashing around. I peeked out and saw him with a rag putting some stuff on it he looked at me, and we made eye contact for a split second.

"This is body wash incase your wondering, this will make your body Shiney and clean." he lightly moved the rag around my cuts, trying not to hurt me as he poured the water onto my washing the dirt away and pulled me out of the bath tub my eyes were fixated on the ground a he dried me off.

"Stay right there." he went out of the bathroom a few moments later, and he came back with some purple pajamas and some what looked like ointment and bandages.

He set everything onto the counter and picked up the bandages he rapped me up in them, headed to toe to make sure I was covered he picked up the purple long sleeve and put it on me so that I was warm

(The outfit is above where it says the chapter)

He then put the purple bottoms on "Are you warm?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Okay, so I'm gonna put some of this onto your years and tail so they can heal faster and not hurt." he did just that it hurt a little but but it was barible

"Okay, let's go get a hairbrush and brush your hair."