Chapter Twenty-Seven

Akari POV

Death. It's funny. It happens to everyone in the world, but we're shocked when it happens to one of us.

I laid their face down on the concrete. It was night, so nobody was out, and all of the street lights were on, blinding me. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm either. The blood running down my face made it worse.

I can't breathe. Tears ran down my face as flashbacks from before I got kidnapped. I tried to push them out and forget them, but the harder I tried, the more it hurt me, and the more tears ran down my face. "M-mr b-baugo?" I felt someone pull me into their chest... Shigaraki? No. This touch was much softer and more welcoming than Shigarakis....then I blacked out.

Aizawa POV

*ring ring ring*

I wiped my eyes from my tears. "Hello?" I heard, "Mr. Aizawa..." bakugou muttered through sobs "bakugou are you okay?" He only cried more until he spoke."They....they found her, and she's at a hospital in Hosu City." I through the blankets up and got out of bed."Who...Akari!?" The line went silent, and I was beginning to lose hope

"Yes, Akari,"  "I'll be their in 5 minutes." I said

"But you live 15 minutes away,"

"...."

"...."

"I'll see you in 5 minutes bakugou,"

I got my keys and my shoes on and headed out the door. It only took me only 5 minutes, but I guess that's what happens when you go 95 into 65.

I walked with bakugou up to the counter that has the office lady "Yes how can I help yo-" "Akari." "Akari, what?" Bakugou looked at me, and I looked at him. "Akari L/N"  "Room A309" we both rushed to her room, stopping at the doorway.

"Whatever you do... Don't cry.....we need to be strong for her she's forgotten everything since she's been kidnapped. The last thing she needs is for us to bombard her with crying," bakugou nodded

I open the door and push it open....I see what's looks like an almost dead Akari. She has machines hooked up to her everywhere and has burn marks, scars, and bandages everywhere. I would have thought she was dead if I didn't see her bandaged chest move up and down along with the heart monitor.

"Are you her father?" The doctor asked from behind me me and bakugou sat down in the two chars next to the bed. "Yes, that's me," he nodded. "How is she?" The doctor went silent. "We don't know yet... all we know is she's alive, and she's in a coma..."

"How long will the coma last?" He sets his clipboard down and sat down on his rolly chair. "It can last from her waking up right now to a couple of years, but from her state, it will most likely only last a month."

"I'm not trying to get your hopes up, though....she's very frail and weak right now, and she has two broken ribs along with stitches, and her heart rate is speeding up and slowing down."

The question right now is what's not wrong with her?.

"Doctor..." he raised an eyebrow at me...."Tell me...am I going to walk out of here with my kid...or planning a funeral?" Everything went silent.

"We don't know..." he said
"We'll tell you anything when something happens." I nodded

"Unfortunately, visitation hours are over, so I'm going to have to ask you to please leave the room."

I didn't move an inch. "eraserh-" I cut him off when my  scarf started floating. "Did you know...ive killed people?..wouldn't want to add to that list now, would we?"

"N-No sir," he said, walking out of the door fast.
We sit their in silence for a couple of minutes.
"Have....have you actually killed people?"

I give him a Hmm and keep my eyes on the almost dead girl in front of us

"Kid go home....I'll let you know if anything happens." He gave me a confused look. You could tell he's been crying and haven't slept in days... ".....and you gave the biggest test of your life tomorrow," he wanted to chuckle but just smiled. I stood up and walked over to him. He was trying to convince me that he was strong not with his mouth but with his body language.

I pulled him into a hug, which he tried to pull away from. I just pulled him closer. "Bakugou... she's....gonna be okay." he slowly started to return the hug."It's been really rough without her constantly by my side." He sounds like he's about to start crying. "I know...I know" Soon, I let him go, and he's about to walk out for the room when the tvs come on

"Breaking news! Villain Shigaraki has unleashed numerous numbers of nomu into hosu cit -" she was cut off by the TV switching to shigaraki.

"Hello everyone, I'm shigaraki, and at this moment, I am unleashing hundreds of nomu in Hosu City...And you can thank one person for that...110649 or more commonly know by Y/N....or Akari.... her quirk is manifested into these nomu, not only making them indestructible but also stronger than all might...." he started to explain.

"Yeah, be know what happened last time you made a nomu stronger than all might....you still got your ass handed to you," I mumbled.

He got closer and closer to the camera until all you could see was his face....his....very ugly face that only his mother could love....oh wait....shes....nevermind. (iykyk)

"Listen very closely, pros...I won't stop until every hero is dead and I am named number one hero ruling all of japan" then the TV cut off...

"bakugou....call... everyone."

(Sorry I haven't been updating 🫶🏻)