Chapter Twenty-two

(How would yall feel if i made my books into audio books?)

Akari POV

It's been a couple of months. Maybe three or four. Nothing much has changed. My eye has scared over.Recovery girl said that it's a miracle that my seeing is still fine. 

Daddy says that since the villains are after me, it's better if i go home schooled. my nightmares have been coming back again, and almost everywhere i got, i feel like someone is watching me

i heard a knock on my door, taking me out of my train of thought. "Hey baby akari?" Daddy says i turned to him, looking at him. "Hm?". "kotah, the boy from your school asked for a pay date. He's coming over in about 2 hours." I nodded. What if he makes fun of me, too? I looked down at my hands in sadness... Daddy sat down on the bed so that he was in front of me.

"Baby...what's wrong?" He said, making me look up my ears pinned down in sadness. "Daddy....what if he makes fun of me?" I asked him as my eyes watered.

AIZAWA POV

My heart shattered when she said that. I might just kill the kid if he dared to make fun of my baby...
Regardless of that, I pushed her hair out of her face....

"Baby... let me ask you something.."

She looked at me with curiosity...
"When it was your first day of school and those other kids made fun of you... did he?" She shook her head. "When the teacher asked you to read and you didn't know how to did he laugh?"

Once again, she shook her head.
"So then why are you worried about him making fun of you, know?" She looked up at me and smiled. "Now, do you want to help me pick out your outfit?" I asked her, making her smile widen

We ended up picking a white long-sleeved shirt with some brown overalls she giggled and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. I followed in behind her and started to rub the oil that the recovery girl gave me to help her ears.

"Hey, Daddy?" She said in a sweet voice "yes princess?" I brushed her curly red hair. I remember when her hair was so dirty, we thought it was black, but soon enough, we realized it was just her red hair that was dreadful.

Her hair was matted, and it took four bottles of conditioner just so I could run my hands through it a little bit.

And if you thought he hair was bad....you should have been their for her ears

But now her hair was clean, healthy, and strong. I combed through her hair and braided it into two French braids.

"Do you think could be a hero too?" She asked me reaking the silence..."Mmmm," I hummed at her, looking at her through the mirror. I bent down, and we both looked at herself in the mirror.

"I think... you could be number one." She giggled at me and smiled while hugging me.

Akari POV

a couple of hours passed, and it was now Twelve PM. I heard a knock on the door and ran towards it. Sadly, Daddy was already there. When I got down their I smacked my teeth. "Wow...." The just rolled his eyes and opened the door "ahh Ms. Sosaki, it's nice seeing you again, " he said, making the woman smile

"Hello! kotah was begging for a play date with little Akari. Thank you for making that happen," they kept exchanging words until they were both on the couch talking.

Meanwhile, I and kotah are in my room, just looking at each other...

"Would you be mad if I asked you about your scar?" I shook my head
I'm not minding it.
"What happened?" He asked. He isn't asking to get in my business he was asking in sorrow.

"I fought a villain to protect my hero," his eyes grew in amazement. "Really!" I nodded "it was on the news and afterwards I wasn't allowed to go to school because the villains could know and find me" he shook his head in disapproval.

"I'm gonna become a hero and protect you so you never have to go through that again."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

HIII
TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
TODAY WERE GOING ICE-SKATING!