Chapter Twenty-four

(This one is a little short, just like you)

Shigaraki POV

I picked up the little neko girl. I traised the scar on her left eye...
Hmmmmmm... still as ugly as when I sall you last.

"Kerogiri," I spoke, and the purple portal appeared. I walked through it and smiled. "Mission Complete" the portal closed behind me.

Aizawa POV

I was tossing, and Turing all night, I couldn't sleep, which is weird because I can usually sleep just fine.

"Hizashi," I said, shaking him awake. "Hm?" He hummed. "Somethings wrong," I said, sitting up hizashi sat up too. I pushed the covers up and went out of the room with hizashi behind me.

"I'll check on Akari, and you check on shinsou,"

SHIGARAKIS POV

I sat in front of the cat girl she was tied to the chair, sitting their looking at me with no hint of emotion, unable to speak due to the gag in her mouth. I rested my head on my hand and smirked. "I wonder if anyone knows you're gone?"

She pulled on the ropes.

"Stop struggling, sweetheart. You're not going to get out of those... their made especially for you," she growled, and I laughed

"Your alot more tempered than when last had you...we'll, have to fix that,"

Her eyes widen... and I smirked

Akari POV

I tried to turn in my bed, but it suddenly became more uncomfortable. I open my eyes, and I'm not in my room at all.....

Daddy?
Mama?
Shinsou?
Eri?

Where are yall?

I looked around. I'm...tied to....a chair? I looked across from me to see Shigaraki... Oh... I get it now...

I wanted to scream and cry and hit and kick and break down and hurt him for everything he's ever done to me.....I wanted to kill him.
But I can't do that...

I need to turn off any trace of emotion, Mama and Daddy, and eri and shinsou never existed... until I get out.

I made my face go neutral, not a frown, but not a smile.

My eyes didn't wonder around the room they stayed on his. I'm not cowering down like I used to.

"I wonder if anyone knows you're gone," the ropes were tight. I pulled on them to loosen them not to get out, but to stop my fucking hands from- oops bad word...but to stop my hands from falling off.

"Stop struggling, sweetheart. You're not going to get out of those... their made especially for you," SWEETHEART!? SWEETHEART!!!?? I couldn't help but growl at him...

"Your alot more tempered than when last had you...we'll, have to fix that," my eyes widen, and he smirks.

Pedophile...

I was staring off into space thinking about whatever I could do that would get me out of here..
Their security system isn't good...
I could just go out the same way I did, but theirs no guarantee that daddy and Mama will be their lies they were last time...

"Whats ya thinking about?" He asked, screeching his neck...

I stayed quiet..."I hope you're not thinking about trying to run away..." I rolled my eyes. I'm not going to try. Im going to.