(𝟎𝟎𝟖) purposely hurt you

. . . . . CHAPTER EIGHT!
—— real life

 CHAPTER EIGHT!—— real life

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

SIXTH PERIOD, THE WORST experience for valeria. she's sat next to chris as he has lil skies blasting through his airpods, making it hard for her to focus.

she anxiously taps her pencil on the table and watches the teacher in front of her. she doesn't have a reason to be anxious, but she is.

she raises her hand, catching chris' attention because no way she would have the answer.

"valeria?" the teacher calls on her, expecting her to answer the question.

"can i use the bathroom?" she asks awkwardly. the teacher nods his head disappointedly.

she takes her bag and walks out, making her way to the girls bathroom. school is just so overwhelming.

she sits in a stall for a good five minutes before making her way to the secret staircase she always used to skip at.

once she gets there, of course, of fucking course, chris is there too.

"how'd i know you'd show up?" he smirks.

"does that mean you want to see me?" she furrows her eyebrows.

he narrows his eyes at her. "ew," he starts, making her roll her eyes and sit on the top stair. "i just had to check on you."

she scoffs at his words, "had to? you aren't obligated to do anything."

"valeria," he sighs, holding his temples as if he has a headache, "the last time i saw you, you knocked over a recycling bin."

she groans, "that was two days ago. if you're here to yell at me some more then save your words because i respectfully, actually, disrespectfully, don't care."

chris doesn't bother replying, he just puts his hands in his pocket and rolls his eyes.

"why were you that butthurt over a lame ass party that you had to yell at me for five minutes straight about my 'selfishness' anyway?"

chris' eyebrows raise, "you think i called you selfish because of the party? hah." he chuckles, getting up and trying to exit the stairwell.

"nuh uh," she says, following him and grabbing his arm, making him stop in his tracks and face her. "name one time i purposely hurt you, or anyone!"

chris rolls his eyes, shoving her hand off of him and adjusting his backpack strap.

"i'm not doing this." he says before walking out, leaving her alone in the stairwell. she sighs and goes back to class.

_________________________________

short chapter 😬😬

- mina