(𝟎𝟓𝟑) disgustingly down bad

. . . . . CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE!
—— real life

 CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE!—— real life

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

VALERIA RESTS HER HEAD on chris' shoulder as she listens to the nick ramble about all the things he hates about gigi. school ended not too long ago and now they all sit at a pizza booth.

she missed this; having the group back together without bickering. well, that's a lie. there definitely is bickering —but it's the funny kind, not the offensive kind.

"she literally ruined our senior year. do you know how boring it was listening to her talk about parties and boys every fucking day?!" nick speaks passionately, the tone in his voice making it seem like he's been waiting to get that off of his chest.

chris nods his head aggressively in agreement as he keeps his arm around valeria's waist. he's been sick of gigi since the start, wishing that her humor would miraculously change and transform into valeria's. he missed valeria so much, more than anyone could imagine. it's insanely corny but whenever anyone spoke to him, he just thought about how much happier he would be if it was valeria that was speaking to him.

"she's always been boring." aliana agrees, looking back on the start of freshman year and how they used to be friends with her. gigi never interested her —and if she's being honest, she only became her 'friend' because valeria was her friend. aliana would never individually talk to gigi.

"every time she opened her mouth it made me want to do a head stand in a bucket of lava until i burned and died —no exaggeration." chris shit talks, being completely truthful even though it sounds fake. his words give him an extreme amount of deja vu, for some reason.

"wait, when did she even tell you guys that she set the whole thing up?" corinne asks, picking her head up off of matt's shoulder because she's interested.

"the day of valeria's birthday." chris answers, not wanting to leave any details out so he becomes more specific. "she asked me if i wanted to do some nasty shit with her and i rejected her and that's what encouraged her to finally tell us because she realized that she could 'never have me' or whatever."

zac laughs, "she hit on me too, bro. definitely one of the most traumatic moments of my entire existence —no exaggeration."

valeria giggles into chris' shoulder before even making her joke. "i'm surprised she didn't know you're gay, i thought it was utterly obvious." she jokes.

chris laughs, covering it with a cough when zac sends a glare into his direction. zac looks at valeria, "you always find a way to make that joke, val." he sends her a sarcastic smile. she replies by smiling proudly and innocently.

chris looks at enzo, who just looks happy to be there. he sits in between zac and aliana, laughing every once in a while. "so enzo," chris gets his attention, making his eyebrows raise because he didn't expect to be spoken to. "my bad for being a dick to you." chris apologizes, recognizing that he's been an asshole to him for no reason.

"it's all good, i figured you just obsessed over valeria and didn't want any boys touching her." enzo replies, accepting his apology. the groups jaw drops at the way enzo spoke facts.

chris presses his lips together, refraining from smiling because he knows that's true. he had no real reason to hate enzo as much as he did besides the fact that he was messing with his girl.

"you're so disgustingly down bad it's actually vomit worthy." aliana notices chris' inability to defend himself.

"fuck you ali," chris replies, not denying what she's saying because it's obvious that he's down bad. "you're just mad because you're single."

zac, enzo, valeria, corinne, and aliana all look at each other before laughing, realizing that they haven't told them. "about that.." corinne laughs.

the triplets ears perk up, all of their eyebrows raising at the fact that aliana may have pulled someone.

"i'm dating alahna." aliana admits, all the triplets gasping. aliana has always claimed to be the 'single girlboss' so the fact that she isn't so single anymore is surprising.

"congratulations, ali!" matt speaks enthusiastically, dapping her up and smiling. he loves seeing his friends in relationships, it makes him proud like a father.

"how is alahna, by the way?" nick asks. they stopped talking to alahna the same reason they stopped talking to everyone else. alahna and makai cut the triplets off after what they did to valeria. the triplets haven't heard from alahna in a while because she and makai transferred a few weeks after new years.

"she's good, she'll definitely forgive you guys once we tell her what actually happened." valeria answers. "we could tell her tomorrow morning?" she suggests, the triplets all nodding in response.

"this was fun and all, but can we go back to valeria's house because i have to take a fat shit and i hate public restrooms." zac holds his stomach, signaling that it hurts.

"you're so gross, i could smell it."

zac rolls his eyes, "nick, i didn't even shit yet."

_________________________________

there's gonna be a few more chapters and i'm gonna cry. val and chris 😕😕

idk about y'all but i'm gonna be so happy when all the triplets get into relationships 😭😭 it's so annoying how they wouldn't wanna tell us because some ppl are gonna be jealous

- mina