(𝟎𝟓𝟔) i wish i knew

. . . . . CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX!
—— real life, social media

 CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX!—— real life, social media

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

VALERIA OPENS HER EYES to the feeling of someone tapping her. it's a sunday morning; there's no way her mom is waking her up for school. her mom doesn't even wake her up for school, she uses her phone as an alarm clock! who the fuck is waking her up?

"val, val, val," she hears, the sound of a raspy voice instantly waking her up. that is not her mother.

"chris?" she recognizes his voice, wiping her eyes to make sure this isn't a hallucination. what would chris be doing here?

"your mom let me in." he answers simply, not adding any details because her mom fully interrogated him about the whole gigi thing for a good twenty minutes.

she squints her eyes, the bright sun shining on her face because of her open curtains. she grabs the blanket, opening it as a signal for him to join her.

he smiles, doing so. he leans in for a kiss but valeria pulls back. he furrows his eyebrows, "what?" he asks.

she promptly gets up, running out of the room and leaving chris confused. she returns after a good three minutes and jumps back into bed, putting her head on his chest and her hand grabbing his shoulder. she might be absolutely insane, but something about shoulders are so attractive.