(𝟎𝟏𝟎) they're messed up for that

. . . . . CHAPTER TEN!
—— real life

 CHAPTER TEN!—— real life

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

CHRIS SITS IN THE passenger seat, filming a q&a video with matt, nick and gigi. they're currently answering what their biggest pet peeve is.

"oh my GOD!" nick starts, getting ready to ramble about how passionate he is over this,
"i HATE when people lie to make others look bad."

everyone agrees, laughing at his tone of voice.

"i hate when people make those mouth sounds while chewing..." gigi says in disgust.

"i also hate when chris walks in on me in the shower without knocking like a civil fucking person." nick says, death staring chris as his jaw drops in shock.

"WHAT?" chris yells, repeatedly shaking his head as if that was on purpose.

"guys," nick says to the camera, "chris walked in on me in the shower the other day."

matt and gigi laugh as chris chuckles while still shaking his head.

"i've seen you naked recently but i haven't examined you since i was like eleven."

"you examined me when i was eleven?" matt asks in disgust.

"NEXT FUCKING QUESTION!" nick yells, making everyone laugh at his eagerness to change the subject.

matt reads off his phone, "do you have any bad habits?"

"i pick my skin." gigi admits, clearly embarrassed.

"i bite my nails." matt says.

"i pull too many bitches." chris states, making nick gag and exit the frame.

"chris please," gigi starts, "name one person you pulled."

chris smirks, making everyone narrow their eyes. chris sits back in his seat, not wanting to name her because the fans are gonna go crazy.

"we're done with this fucking video." nick says, making everyone laugh.

matt quickly grabs the camera and screams in it.

"what should we do now?" gigi asks.

"let's go instagram live" matt says, setting up his phone on the dashboard and starting the live, immediately getting up to 2,000+ viewers.

"hiii guys." nick says, checking himself out in the camera.

user: THEYRE FINALSLY LIVE AGAIN OMF
user: MAAAAAAAATTTTTT
user: who's that girl
user: THROW SOME MO 🤪🤪
nathandoe8: hey matt 💋

"hey nate," matt says in a seductive tone, blowing a kiss to the camera.

"guys, this is gigi!" chris says, pointing to the waving girl in the back.

gigi frowns at the comments.

user: wishing i was gigi 😥😥😥
user: didn't valeria say that was her enemy's name on an insta live last year?
user: They wouldn't do that to her
user: imagine .....
user: they're lowk wrong for that
user: It's prob a diff Gigi relax
user: they're messed up for that

they ignore the comments.

"look at nick's messy ass hair guys." matt says, picking up the phone and shoving it in nicks face, making him put his hood on quickly.

"FUCK YOU!"

"anyways," chris says through choked giggles, "we just finished filming this fridays video!"

user: LEAVE NICK ALINE
yungpleit: Nick looks handsome
user: THAT MEANS SHE WAS IN THE VID..
user: they replaced val so fast 😐
user: WE WANT VAL
user: THE WEDNESDAY VIDEO TODAY WAS SO FUNNY
user: I MISS ZAC
user: why are u guys mentioning them tf?
user: who's val?

"hey elmer," chris winks.

gigi sits awkwardly, clearly unwanted. she plays with her hair as the boys say hi to multiple friends.

chris sits there, looking at all the comments talking about valeria.

user: not to be dramatic but.. val ?? 🙁
user: I MISS THE VIDS WITH ALI, VAL, CORINNE AND ZAC
user: VALERIA 🔛🔝
user: Their old friends >>
user: blurring out gigi's face and oretending she's val 😊
user: if val hates gigi, i hate gigi.

chris sits back in his seat, not appreciating how everyone keeps mentioning her. it's clearly making gigi uncomfortable.

user: the edits on friday are gonna go crazy
user: tiktok room rn: 📝
user: Matt looks ethereal
nathandoe8: cutie pies
user: PETITION TO HAVE NATE IN A CAR VIDEO!!!!
user: not trynna start anything but i just find it crazy how they're really hanging out with their ex best friends enemy..

"okay bye guys, we love you!" chris says before taking the phone off the dashboard and ending the live.

"why do they keep bringing her up?" gigi asks.

nick scoffs, "probably because last year she said her enemy's name on a live because she's immature like that and didn't think of the consequences."

chris agrees as matt stays silent, knowing valeria has a valid reason to hate gigi. he doesn't say anything because he doesn't fuck with valeria like that anymore.

_________________________________

if val hates gigi, i hate gigi. 🥰

#teamvaleria

- mina