(𝟎𝟐𝟐) would a tough person say that?

. . . . . CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO!
—— real life

 CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO!—— real life

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

CHRIS SITS IN SIXTH period, focusing on the beat he's making by tapping his pencil on the desk repeatedly.

he looks over to the girl next to him and almost chuckles at the sight. she's quickly writing down the notes on the board.

she's such a nerd, he thinks to himself, wait.. we have to copy that shit down?

and of course, right as he realizes he has to copy the notes down, the teacher switches the slide. chris groans to himself and looks at the girl next to him.

"hey.."

she doesn't react, obviously not knowing he's talking to her because, hello? why would he?

chris gets frustrated easily, "valeria," he says, slightly louder than before.

she finally looks up at him, her eyebrows furrowed as she makes eye contact with him. "hm?" she mumbles, not being sure that he's actually talking to her.

"i need the notes."

valeria chuckles, "fuck that gotta do with me?" she whispers.

"i did you a favor the other day by taking you home from whoever you were hiding from, now you have to do me a favor."

valeria rolls her eyes, sliding her textbook to his side of the desk.

chris quickly copies down the notes while valeria rests her head in her hands.

he slides the textbook back and doesn't say a word.

valeria snatches the textbook, "you're welcome."

"if you think i'm gonna say thank you, you're dead fucking wrong."

valeria rolls her eyes, "oh my god chris, saying thank you isn't gonna make you any less tough, if that's even possible." she whispers.

"i am tough."

"would a tough person say that?"

"shut the fuck up."

_________________________________

damnnnnnnn

kinda a filler 🫤

- mina