t e n

yeona

"What do you mean they're coming? Who's coming?" I asked him as he peeked at the window. He quickly sat back down as if he saw a ghost outside.

"The Wizardry Council are here." He looked at me and held both of my shoulders. "They're coming for me!" He was panicking.

I gave him a confused look. "Wizardry Council? That thing exists?" I asked but he just shook me with all his strength. "There's no time for questions! Hide me!" And then a knock was heard at the door. Elijah became pale and suddenly became unconscious.

I cast an invisibility spell at him and left him at the floor before going to the door. I opened it and saw 3 men in black suits. The guy in the middle one, the only one who doesn't wear sunglasses stepped in front of me and showed me a picture of Elijah.

"Excuse me, young lady, can I ask you if you know this man?" He pointed out the picture of Elijah, and I shook my head. At first thought, I want to surrender him, but I'll know grandma will get mad at me if she knew this happened.

"I'm sorry, I haven't seen someone like him. Are you sure you went to the right house? This house is the only one here inside the forest." I said to drive them away, but they won't budge. The man folded back the picture and tried to look inside.

"If you want to come in, I advise you not. My grandma is sick, and I'm sure you don't want to catch her sickness. Or else, you want to then you're welcome." I said which made the two men in sunglasses step back.

"Okay, thank you, Ms. Yeona." They started walking away, leaving me at the door still in shock. How does he know my name?

I closed the door after I regained myself and went straight to Elijah who's still unconscious.

I decided to wake him up so I poured water onto his face, which worked. He jumped up from the sudden wetness in his face and looked around. When he saw me, he went to attack me but stopped.

"Why'd you do that? Ohh wait, the council!!" He screamed again and rushed to the kitchen. He hid behind the countertop and yelled at me. "Tell them I'm dead." He yelled.

"They're gone, dummy." I told him, and he slowly poked his head out to where I could see him, and he's still pale like earlier.

"What do you mean they're gone?" He asked me as he slowly approached me. "I just told them you're not here. Simple." I said and sat down on the couch.

He knelt in front of me. "Ohh thank you thank you! Tell me what you want, I'll repay you. Anything!" He said, which made me smile wide. I pointed at him and he slowly pointed at himself.

"Y-you want... m-me?" He had mixed emotions when he asked me, but I just shook my head which disappointed him. "I want your ring." I said and stood up.

"What? Do you know how expensive it is? And you want it?" He said, kinda mad but I understand.

That ring I'm asking him to give me was a Dimensional Ring. It's a ring where you can store anything, but it has a limit depending on the ring. And from the looks of it, Elijah's ring has a capacity of 20 items.

"I worked hard for this, just for you to get it for free? Did you know that I bought it with my 2 years worth of salary?" He was starting to get angry at me. Should I really just surrender him?

"But you said anything. Or maybe I can just call the council back here and tell them you're here?" I said as I stood up, but he was quick and was already at the door.

"Ohh no, not the council! You will not surrender me to them." He said, then he looked at his ring. He slowly pulled it out of his hand and gave it to me.

"Here, I hope you're happy." He was almost depressed, but I just laughed at him. "I'm just joking. I don't want your ring." He looked at me with shining stars in his eyes, but that quickly faded and turned his face into confusion.

"What? Then why insist on getting my ring?" He asked and he put his ring back in his finger. "I just want to see you in different emotions. That's all." That made him angry, almost attacking me again but grandma stopped him.

"Elijah, you remember that I told you not to hurt girls, especially younger than you?" Grandma slowly walked down the stairs, I immediately helped her until she reached the couch. I sat her down and went to the kitchen to grab her some water.

"But master, your apprentice has been teasing me since earlier."  I gave grandma her glass of water and looked at Elijah. "You should at least be thankful I saved you from your pursuers." I said, and then Elijah became pale again. He was looking at grandma as if he saw a ghost.

"Elijah Knight? What did you do this time?" Grandma asked in an angry tone I never heard before. She was glaring at Elijah like she was going to kill him.

"Ohh no, master I'm sorry. It was an accident, I swear." I left the two with their heartfelt talk and went to the backyard where the little guys were playing.

"Hi guys!" I greeted them and they all stopped running around and ran to me instead. They surrounded me as they guided me to the mini shed.

We went inside and they made me sit down in the chair at the corner. When I settled down, they gathered around as if they were talking in a group. Moments later, they finished their meeting and they all looked at me.

Chan went up to the 2nd floor of the shed and rushed down to me. He put down a box from his mouth in front of me.

"What is this? For me?" I asked them, and they all nodded at the same time. I looked at the box again and it was like those boxes used in engagement rings, except it was blue.

I grabbed it and slowly opened it. I was shocked to see what was inside it. It was a dimensional ring. And from the looks of it, this ring could store 100 items inside. But how? How could these little ones acquired something like this?