t w e l v e

yeona

I was looking at myself in the mirror. A pointy, black hat on my head, a dark blue dress with a long black robe on top of it and long, black boots that paired my witch attire.

I was so mesmerized with my outfit that I didn't realize that someone entered the room. It was grandma, looking so proud of me.

"I never thought that this day would come. That you'll wear an attire like that, and will go on your own adventure." She spoke behind me, then she held my shoulders and squeezed it lightly.

"I'm so proud of you. And I know your parents are, too." She said, then I turned to her. "I hope I can show them what I've become now." I told her, then she smiled at me.

"They can see you, my dear. And I know they're always protecting you." She said as she hugged me. "Please be careful out there. If ever you find yourself lost and don't know what to do, you can always go back home, and I'll welcome you with the little companions." I nodded at her as I showed her my biggest smile. "I will, grandma. Thank you."

We walked out of my room and grandma suddenly pulled me to the dining table. There I saw a bunch of food served. It felt like we had a feast or something.

"You should eat before leaving." Grandma said as she sat me down at the table. "Ohh no grandma. I'm not that hungry." She served my favorite foods and a glass of milk in front of me.

"When you leave, you'll have no proper food. And before that happens, I want you to eat so you won't starve. I also prepared packed food for your journey." She said as she walked around the kitchen and grabbed all the food she prepared.

I smiled at her as she looked at me. "Grandma, I suddenly remember. You're still sick, right?" She suddenly stopped working and turned to me.

"Nahh, grandma's alright now. I just had a fever yesterday." She said and continued on what she was doing. I started eating and eventually, she joined me after preparing all the foods she packed. I looked around and noticed the complete silence around the house.

"Grandma? Where are the little ones?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders. "I have no idea, dear. The moment they knew about your journey, they quickly went back to the shed and haven't gone out since." She smiled at me and continued eating. I hurriedly ate mine and went to see the little ones at the shed.

As I slowly approached the shed, I heard small noises of something banging and clanging inside. When I opened the door, I saw them in chaos. The whole shed was in chaos.

"Guys, what are you doing?" They stopped running around and rushed to me to give me a hug. Then, they all grabbed a bag that was seated at the corner and went out.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked them, then they all looked at Felix. He dropped his tiny bag and flew to me. He gave me a small note. I opened it and surprisingly, there were written words that are unfamiliar but I could easily understand it.

"We want to come with you." It was all that was written. I looked at them and they were nodding at me. With the tiny bags they had, I should have had a clue on what they were going to do earlier.

I quickly went to grandma and she saw me with the little ones behind. She suddenly laughed at us. "Don't laugh at me, grandma. You know I can't bring them with me." I face palmed myself and she laughed more than earlier.

"Grandma, please do something!" I insisted on not taking them with me. But grandma just laughed at me. "My dear, I can't just decide for them. You see, they even wrote you a letter just to come with you." She explained to me as I stared at the letter they gave me.

I sighed in defeat, then I looked at the little ones. I sat down and gathered them in front of me. "Okay, you guys win. But please, no wandering around without my permission." I said and they all hugged me. I also collected their bags and put them in my dimensional ring.

I stood up and looked at grandma. She approached me and hugged me tight. "Please, be careful out there. I know I've been telling you this for nobody knows how many times. I want you to go home safely." She said then kissed my forehead.

"I'll take care of myself grandma. Don't worry that much about me." I said and pulled out from our hug. I gathered all the foods she made me and also the foods of the little ones and put them in my ring. It really was a convenience to have this ring.

I walked out of the house, and there I saw Elijah sitting at the swing that was attached to the cherry blossom tree. He was smiling at me as I walked towards him. He gave me a small, blank paper. "What am I going to do with this?" I asked him, and he laughed at me.

"You can eat it, I guess?" He explained. I turned to Grandma behind me, and she gave him a death glare. "Okay sorry, sorry." He sighed before he started talking. "You should use that in case you have a huge, deep wound. Just put it on top and let the magic work." I stared at the paper and then I nodded at him.

"Thank you, Elijah." I said and he smiled at me. I walked out of the gate and looked at the 2 people that were with me while I was still training. I stood straight and bowed my head to them. "I'll come back home before you even realize." I widely smiled at them. The moment I walked away from the house, is the start of my adventure with the little ones.