3. Proposition

The dragonkeepers brought Vermax from the pit. Alyssa, Aegon, Aemond, Jace and Luke was present waiting for the lesson to begin and nether Aemond or Alyssa had dragons but they still came to the lesson, so that when they have dragons of their own they will know the command's.

Aegon was standing next to Alyssa who was standing between him and Aemond as they waited for Vermax to be brought.

"let him come" the dragon keeper motioned for the men to bring the dragon closer. Aegon looked bored, yawning every now and then to show his disintrest.

Vermax came closer and closer to the children, Jace held up his hand "serve". The dragon stops in front of him looking him in the eyes. Vermax then keeps movin towards Jacerys, making him jump back again. "Halt".
Vermax sank to the ground doing as he says.

"Well done my prince" A goat was brought to the pit. Vermax's attention went straight away from Jace and on to the animal. He moved closer to the goat.

"Vermax!" He tried but to no avail. Vermax did not listen to him. "Halt!" The old mans voice echoed in the huge dragon pit.

"You must hold mastery over your dragon, my young prince. As prince Aegon has with sunfyre." Jace nodded.
"Once they're fullt bound to you they will refiuse to take instruction from any other."

Jace turns eagerly to the old man. "Can i say it?" the man nodds. He movies forward.

"Dracarys Vermax!" He sprayed fire over the goat, and then mived to fast on his prey.

After the long lesson was over, Alyssa finally went up to her oldest uncle who was standing all alone with his hands on his hips and his eyes completely out of the present. "Uncle"

His gaze was drawn from his thoughts as he looked down at the girl. Alyssa's hands were placed behind her back as she smiled happily at him as he just furrowed his brows questioning, "What is it, niece?"

"Pick a side," she said, motioning her head toward the amrams that were still firmly placed behind her back.

"Uh, that one, I guess" his finger pointed to her left hand and sure enough, it was the one holding the handkerchief that she was so happy to give to him.

"I made It for you" Tried to gon when he didn't say anything back, but kept his gaze on the object in his hand.

"Don't you like it?" she pulled out her index finger on the side where she had tried to embroider a dragon, "I-I tried to make Sunfyre for you."

"Why?"

"Well, because you always look so sad, I was hoping this would make you a little more cheerful."

The prince raised one eyebrow and put his handkerchief in his pocket with a nod, "Thank you, I uh, appreciate it."

They were interrupted by Jace who whispered something in Aegon's Ear, she tried to eavesdrop but it didn't work to her dismay.

Aegon had a mischievous grin as he motioned for Alyssa to accompany them wherever Aemond stood.

"Aemond we have a suprise for you" He explained, wrapping his arm around Aemond's shoulders. Aemond did not seem impressed at all and questioned lazily "what is it?"

"Something very special" Luke added, but Alyssa had a really bad feeling about this, this could not end well.

"you are the only one of us boys without a dragon" Aemond kept his tone cold and face emotionless. "indeed"

"And we felt badly about it, so... We found one for you"

His face lit up just a little bit. A glimse of hope in his cold eyes. "A dragon? How?" Aegon waved his arms in the air "the gods providne, brother, the gods provide"