chap1. The beginning

"Wake up Arii" my mom's sweet voice came through the corridors near my room. Sundays were always family days and family means me and my sweet loving mom. Not to mention my mom is in her 40's but still looks quite young for her age. She is a beautiful tall lady with thick and lustrous brownish hair coming down to her thigh with blue eyes and a fair skin with natural blush on her cheeks.

Talking about me , don't even get me started I'm nowhere near her beauty sometimes I think God did her dirty by giving me as her daughter but then she says I'm beautiful.
And what else can I do then, listen to her after all she would start lecturing me about self love and blah blah stuff which my lazy ass can't listen anymore.

Anyways I'm 17 years old Ariana Randolph almost 5'7 in height which I will say is quite good than the girls of my age I have a moderate body figure I'll say not to thin and lean or not to Chubby , but boy oh boy don't talk about my ass it's more of a centre of attraction in my body than any other part but who doesn't like being centre of attraction the only thing is,  the reason I get to be that centre of attraction is because of something I don't like and yes that's my thick ass . I have black shiny hair unlike my mom's and they fall all the way down to my hips. I'll say the green colour of my eyes is what I like the most about my body it is not a green which makes you look like a vamp or snake but a calmer tone of green. And to add up I do have a natural blush on my fair skin just like my mom ..oh thank mother goodness at least one trait which I can say matches to my mom so that at least people don't deny my existence as her daughter.
"Arii it's 10:30 you gonna be late darling" these words were enough to make me jump from my bed and run towards the bathroom making me look like the spirit of Usain Bolt just crash landed in my body I quickly freshened up took a hot shower and went towards my wardrobe to find something good and decent to wear.

Today was a very special day and don't even ask me why it's because today after almost 7 years I'm going to meet my childhood best'friend lyla I was more than excited my feelings and emotions were on their peak just by thinking what all we will do today, how she would react to us Meeting after so long and many random thoughts came crashing together in my mind. Anyways the main part to focus on was "LYLA IS FREAKING COMING".

I quickly picked out a knee length off shoulder black dress  with a slit and a deep v neckline and did a little touch up and  finished the look by adding some jewellery that I and mom thrift shopped on her birthday. I finally saw myself in the mirror and was happy to see myself all decked up to meet my sweetheart friend. It was around 11:00  i went down in the dining room and saw mom waiting for me at the breakfast table as I told Sundays were for family I had my breakfast with mom even though I was late and promised that I would be back till 5 in the evening.
*Ariana Randolph's picture *