Chap 3. The chosen one (part 1)

I was deep in my thoughts when a phone ring brought me back to reality. I was still walking on the road and the cafe was still 10 mins away. I removed the phone from my handbag to check . The dialer showed no name it was an unknown caller. I picked up the call . A sweet feminine voice said " Hello darling" and i didn't waste a second to recognise who it was. Yes y'all guessed it right..it was my main bitch calling Layla freaking hudson..oh yeah that's what her full name is Layla mark hudson .Her father was the gamma of their pack.
Now now don't get me wrong but y'all be thinking do i know something about werewolves and their way of living life . So the answer is a big big " Yes" in fact to be honest they were the one who gave my homeless mom a place to live in. For which I will always be loyal and humble towards them. But the twisted part is I don't belong to the pack at all. We are just on their territory living by their permission and under their protection that's all . But opposing my condition Layla is the daughter of mark hudson the gamma of Pinewood crescent pack . One of the strongest pack to exist in the werewolf community. And yes although I'm not a member of the pack this bitch is proud to be under their protection because nobody I Said nobody raises their fucking eyes towards them. And yes you guessed it right my best friend is also a werewolf so basically I'm protected everywhere I go with her too.
At least life is fair sometimes. But the Matter of fact over here is my mother is a complete normal human but to my surprise she says I'm a hybrid . But she never answered the questions like how and why. Which annoys me a little . But it's ok I believe some things are better left unknown. Because maybe if I know who I truly am it will hurt me that's what I keep saying to myself so as to not get pissed off on her .
After having a brief conversation with Layla about when she is reaching and what she was wearing I came in front of the cafe that we were supposed to meet. She told me to wait at the front gate of the cafe so that we can walk inside the cafe together like old times. And yes I like one best obidient bitch did the same thing. it was 4:00 pm in the evening and I was having the best time of my life with my best friend. She didn't change at all,  holy fuck I was one lucky bitch to have her. We had some snacks at the cafe then did a little shopping , visited the fair and did a bunch of stupid stuff together.
The evening was one to remember because I had the best time of my life . It was like  breathing again. And Yes when I tell you she is my best bitch..it means she is .
After all the fun we had together it was time to part our ways . " Hey why don't you come over tonight mom and dad will be happy to see you " Layla said . Although the idea and thought of being inside the pack territory and pack house was tempting but I refused. As i don't want to be kicked out of the old house which was given to us out of pity at the borders of the territory by the alpha.
But lyla being Layla kept insisting and to top it up she got a call from her mom aunty liz where she told her mom about her proposal of me staying the night with them and her mom having the same genes as lyla got more excited then her daughter and now I was in a twisted condition where  both the mother and daughter were insisting me together.
After giving it a brief thought I finally came to a decision that was " fuck it " let's go what comes after will be dealt after . I gave a quick call to my mother and she got excited as she always wanted me to visit the inside of the pack territory and the pack house . She wished me luck as I was about to go and get married to the alpha. But whatever it was I said ok and disconnected the call.

* layla's mom (Aunty liz) in the picture*