Chap 11. The first meeting .

Leo's pov:
" Responsibilities Never worried me, you can load me up with work but I would still smile and do it all".
I'm not trying to talk big about myself but that's just how i am." it was 10 pm  and I was on my daily run on our territory perimeter as usual when suddenly a sweet scent , a mix of strawberries with sandal wood hit my nose , I lost track of what I was doing my wolf started to go insane , this was the first time where i found that I had no control on my wolf or on myself. I started to run in the direction of the scent. It was driving me crazy. I never came across this scent it was something different, different from all other scents around. I was running like a mad wolf . Before I realised where I was headed , the scent started to grow stronger as I was very near,And in no time I was in front of none other than my gamma's house. But how was it possible I had met Lyla before Many times but this was not her scent than who's it was . I knocked on the door and waited patiently although I was going crazy with the scent of strawberries and sandalwood filling my nose. The door opened and inside I saw Layla, her mother and a beautiful girl sitting by the dining table. That was the most beautiful sight for my eyes . I found the source of the intoxicating smell. And as my eyes locked with her my wolf went crazy my head was only filled with him screaming mate. She was my fucking mate. And God oh God was she a goddess. I wanted to grab her by the waist and kiss her then and there. But I tried to keep calm. How come I never saw her in the territory before, who was she , where did she come from , multiple questions were popping in my mind for which I had no answer. By my sudden appearance my gamma mark was stunned as i never visit them unless it is quite urgent.
He asked me why I was there but not in a disrespectful manner, but just out of concern. To which I responded but my eyes Never left the Beauty sitting in front of me . She was busy eyeing me from top to bottom which I usually hate , but coming from her I was definitely enjoying it . I started to think of a reason to stay longer and i found one which was quite stupid. But I told mark that I wanted him to go and petrol the outskirts of the territory as there was a chance of rouge attack. I assured him that I'll stay put in his place till he comes back and guard the house and make sure his family is safe . It felt awkward to send him on this task in spite of me being the alpha but boy oh boy there are many things we do for love . This was one of them. I Even told mark that I have secured and patrolled other areas and I feel too tired and dizzy as I was not well to which he assured that he will do all things necessary to secure all the borders. Said this he rushed out of the house . Mark was like my father to me . As he worked as a gamma for my father and now for me . Layla was abroad completing her studies and training for gamma and soon she will be retiring mark which I personally appreciate as she is capable and hardworking like her father . As mark left the house i grabbed a chair kept beside the beauty and sat on it . She gasped a little as our knee touched a little. And on hearing that little gasp my lips curled into a smirk . Because God I was enjoying to see how much effect I have on her . Layla on the other hand made plans with her mom to turn this night into a movie night. Which I payed no heed to . As my eyes never left my girl. But one thing was for sure. This will be one fuckin long night.