Chap 7. The breaking

Maria Randolph's pov
One fine morning I was sitting in my room reading a magazine when I heard a knock on the door .
Gone were those days when lexar even came and asked about me and our baby he just kept an extra maid to help me with all my work and daily chores. And even told her to accompany me to the Dr.
So I didn't expect him at all, Nina my maid was preparing my hospital bag for the delivery process. I got up and opened the door. And it was that one face who i never would want again to knock on my door "Aris" what are you doing here? I asked in a stern voice.
" oh was just passing by thought would give you also some sweets ".
"I was unaware that we are having any party'or celebration " I asked in a sarcastic tone.
She smirked and showed me a box in her hand and when I saw what was in that box my head started spinning and the world came crashing down on me .
It was a fucking pregnancy test . She is fucking expecting. And this was my first rule which was broken.  I was very angry and wanted to Kick so hard in her gut that she goes 5 miles down in the ground.
" how dare you Break the rule and come here to even flaunt that is this a joke to you ". You crazy bitch ". I was fuming at this point
" oh honey don't shout on your dumb husband too like you shouted on me because he didn't even know about this..you know he was following the rule we used condoms every fucking night but except that I poked holes in few of them , intresting right ". She said with a smirk .
" And to be honest Maria , lexar fucks great you know even 10 rounds are not enough sometimes we go on for whole night..my pusssy is thirsty for your husbands big hunky shaft darling".
This was enough to trigger me I slapped her as hard as I could and pushed her with all my might then threw punches on her as much as possible. But I made sure I don't touch her belly because I don't want to be an infant or unborn child murderer.
But that bitch planned it all out perfectly she started coughing loudly throwing up red liquid which didn't look like blood but she made sure it works out as blood  in the part of her plan . At the same time lexar entered and saw me standing there with that stupid red liquid on my hand making me look like a crazy dumb bitch . He was red with anger he yanked me on the bed not even thinking about our baby and told me to stay away from her .
She faked the story saying I got angry because she got pregnant and started beating her so that she looses the baby . At first lexar's eyes had a bright shine he carried her bridal style saying "baby are you serious are we pregnant but how we used protection right  ?" To which she lied and said" I don't know love you go so rough on me every night maybe that protections were not able to stand your strength. "
Mid conversation as he was carrying her out of the room for cleaning up she started crying in pain saying she is dying we rushed to the Dr which she recommended saying that she is her family Dr . We went and waited there for the news to be good I was secretly praying to the moon goddess for her baby to be safe . But I think luck was not in my favour. A loud cry made us all come out of our trans and we ran inside the Dr's cabin the Dr gave us that one news which I dreaded the most she said that aris lost her baby and now can never become a mother. Lexar was very angry and that is when I realised that it was the end for me .
" How can you do this Maria I know you made a rule I know you are upset but how can you kill my pup, it was just a baby Maria how can you be so ruthless." I was very wrong to love you, you are just one mad human who i bought into my life . It was a big mistake but I won't let that mistake take my happiness away, to kill my child and to harm my mate " . You are no longer my wife pack your things I'm leaving you ."
I was stunned how he can do this  I'm due to give birth any day now how can he do this to me , no no this can't happen he will cool down i thought to myself. I tried to explain myself to him ,
" but lexar listen she planned it all out , nothing happened the way she is telling you can't abandon your child right". I begged him with tears in my eyes hoping he would listen and come to his senses . " I don't want a child from a woman like you , you crazy bitch" you are a killer. Get in the car now
Tears rolled down my cheeks, everything went blurry the next was when I woke up in the middle of a jungle clearing lexar was throwing my stuff out of the car . I got down I was numb from whatever was going on he threw everything and was leaving that's when I realised he never loved me , I was just a substitute, the other woman who was just filling the space of his life until he met his mate .
"What am I gonna do now? are you really this sick in mind lexar do you not love me at all are you going to leave me and your unborn daughter like this, like we never existed". He didn't say a word and just left like that without looking back. Next i don't remember anything as I passed away due to a lot of mental trauma and crying. Praying that I never wake up again.