Chap 8. Keeping it together

I woke up in a big beautiful house , the sun rays were coming through the small opening of the curtains on the window. The room smelled very nice
I noticed that I was on drip and was surrounded by lots of medical equipment and stuff.  At first it scared me a little thinking that lexar bought me somewhere to kill our baby after I fell unconscious.
But then suddenly a man in his 45's entered the room with a beautiful blonde haired woman beside her. Who might be in her 30's or 35 . Both came with hands in hands smiling all ears .
" oh thank mother moon goddess she is awake Marcus". She said with a big smile on her face, to which I concluded that the man beside her was called Marcus.
"Honey ,  I think we should call the doctor  to check on her pulse and even the baby , she might already be dilating now" the man said with concern on his face to which the lady agreed with a nod . As they were about to turn and call the doctor I called them
" where am I , and who are you both ? Please if you can tell me I need to go to my husband he left me due to some misunderstanding". My heart still was not ready to accept the truth.
" you are safe here little lady , My name is Marcus you can call me alpha Marcus and this is my wife luna Clara and you are on our territory , Pinewood crescent pack , as i can see your condition your pregnant but this is not a normal pregnancy if I'm right your pregnant with a wolfs pup." He said with a smile as if asking me to confirm what he said , to which I just nodded in reply.
I always knew that werewolves had a great sense of smell and that was the only way alpha Marcus came to know about my situation.
" yes alpha you are absolutely right I'm due any day now ". I said looking down as if I was embarrassed by my situation. But why am I fucking embarrassed I'm not the one who got myself pregnant my prick husband who lost control on his fucking dick made me pregnant and left me for a fucking lying whore.
" Darling we know all we wanted to know, being a human it's not easy to carry a pup for this long but listen carefully what iam gonna say , you have already started to dilate due to some stress or trauma that you suffered earlier these days and we feel the baby is in danger due to increase in your blood pressure hence Marcus and I had decided to do an emergency c section for you , do not worry whatever you went through we will deal with that later, you seem like a very good human girl , I pity the mad man who left you to die in that jungle in this condition but you were lucky our scouts found you on the borders of our territory and they smelled the pup on you and bought you here." She said with a smile and teary eyes as if she was feeling my pain. I got a sudden urge to hug her as I missed my mom too much . And me being me listened to my intrusive thoughts and threw myself on her , but she accepted it happily and hugged me back .
Soon I was in the operation theatre, and in a few hours the whole house was filled with laughter and chit chatting people as if I was a family member and all came to celebrate my daughter, my sweet sweet daughter Ariana  , who finally came into my life and filled it with all the love and happiness.

*Luna Clara and alpha Marcus for you guys*