chap 12: oh my love !

Leo's pov :
I knew that the job given to mark was not going to get over any time soon. So I thought why not make this night more memorable. So I accepted the plan of movie night by Layla and decided to stay over night . As we all were sitting in the drawing room i noticed that Ariana was lost in her own little world .
So I called her name for the very first time. The sweetest name I have ever heard of . As soon as her name left my lips she gasped and turned towards me like I have just fucked her brains out . That's when I saw her blushed red cheeks. That's how she reacted when I just called her name, how wo she react when I'll be fuckin her from every possible angle . This thought just crossed my mind and suddenly sweet smell filled the room it was her scent.. I mentally cursed myself... because fuck me but that was not her scent but her juices..she was dripping wet just by me calling her name... Oh my fuckin god !! How will I possibly resist this ... The smell grew stronger with every minute. And she turned crimson red because she knew that as an alpha I was able to understand what was happening to her .  And our eyes met once again that's when the thought of taking her then and there crossed my mind and maybe the way my lips curled into a smirk she blushed even more harder and got up .
" I'll just go and use the bathroom and be back" she said and ran from there as if she could hide from me.
That was my cue dammit . I stood up as she left the room and suddenly all eyes were on me . I didn't know how I would explain myself but suddenly my wolf took over and i growled almost threateningly "Mate , Mine mate".
And that's when it clicked me that the two ladies sitting in the room heard me very well , Layla Started laughing loudly i don't know why , but then she spoke as if she was the director of our story.. I knew there was something off when you came here . I knew that there was no threat and you are just making stuff up to stay here longer. Because an alpha would never sit idly if there is a threat lingering outside our territory and knowing you .. you would never do that . So I realised there might be something you wanted. That when I gave a look to my father to go and spend the night with his friends. So he won't be coming till morning and about me and mom don't worry about us we are almost heading to the pack house to enjoy with our friends there have a good first night with your mate buddy . I was shocked to my core on hearing this .. how come she planned all this in front of me and i was not paying attention. Maybe that's natural because all my attention today was on someone else. " But how did you know that she is my mate ." I asked commandingly , she laughed again this time louder as of teasing me . " Honey i didn't , i just presumed and wanted to see that if my assumption was right.
And see here we are , i just wanted to check and to be confirmed and i knew that you won't be able to keep that secret for long if my assumption was right. and if it was not then you would have never shown up on our door. " I literally was caught in the action and was looking at Layla dumbfounded .
" Go to her now she must be waiting for you , with all that wet mess she must be having". She said laughing. Her voice broke me from my trance and i bolted upstairs. on my way I heard Layla's voice again." And please use condoms. " i don't want my friend pregnant with your pup already. Also use the noise proof room the whole territory would like to get some good night sleep Alpha " she said sarcastically.
That was the last of our conversation as after that I heard her mom slapping her on the butt saying not to tease her alpha and get moving to the pack house as they left and closed the door behind us.
By the time I was already in front of the bathroom, i thought of knocking but then I didn't know what came over me I just dashed inside and the view that I saw left me speechless.
She was in the bathroom naked with only a towel wrapped up around her curvy body as if waiting for me to open her up and eat her out .
" Alpha I....I am sorry I didn't mean... To that was ..I'm sorry..i will go." She said stuttering.
" Why are you being sorry for what". ? I asked her in a teasing tone.
" I mean ... I didn't knew you wanted to use the bathroom..and the smell...in .. I mean the room .. sorry.. it ..i didn't know how ..but .. " i smashed my lips on her and oh what a sweet tasting treat it was ..
At the beginning she resisted but I didn't understand why ..does she didn't know that she is mine ..mine mate .. doesn't she has a wolf yet .." i didn't know anything at that time ... My head was spinning with the throb in pants and that's when something unexpected happened.
She responded to the kiss hungrily as if she was dying without kissing me. That was the last of my patience which she took away and now nothing stopped me from Fucking her brains out.. fucking her untill she is sore down there an unable to walk .
But before I could lift her up she broke the kiss and suddenly opened that one barrier which covered her body the towel fell down exposing her big round chest and oh my fuckin god was she beautiful. My dick was tearing my pants ..to come out and enter that tight pussy , but before I could do anything she said in a seductive tone , " My big bad alpha , help me please.... I'm wet , you know somewhere I shouldn't be , would you be kind enough please to dry me up with... " She stopped mid sentence and swaying her hips went towards the bedroom I went and entered after her , she was lying on the bed with her leg spread open , inviting me to enter her anywhere and everywhere I like. But something was off i didn't understand when she got so bold suddenly... Few minutes ago in the room she was shy as hell and ran just because I smelled her wetness and now she wanted to Fuck me . Something was not right. I thought for a minute that I decided to call Layla call it an intuition, but I don't know why I thought she might know why her friend became so upfront suddenly. As I left the room , I heard her calling me by all the sweet names she possibly can spell, it took all my courage to leave her there but it was important. I dialed Layla's number she picked up on the first bell and the first sentence she blurred out shocked me " so how was the first time alpha ". ? As if she knew all along .
That piqued my interest more .. I asked her is she always so ready to be fucked by any one ? I wanted to piss Layla off by degrading her best friend because I had my reasons and doubts. And I got what I wanted." How dare you say that about her ". And why." You wanted that too right so what if she welcomed you with open arms."
" But how Layla? She  was too shy all through the night and then this sudden changes like she is not in her senses anymore."I asked her
There was a long pause and then she told what I wanted to know " OK ,OK I know you got it , it's my sensual concoction I gave it to her in the drink before she started dripping wet , that happened because she drank it ". 
" And why did you do that "? I demanded in my alpha tone .
" I am sorry I didn't mean to do that Alpha .I just wanted you to react and accept her or leave . so that I would be Clear about the mate theory I had ! "
" And for that you drugged your friend Layla ..how sad ".
I disconnected the call , but I was happy that our first time was not because of some drugs, because if that would have happened she would have hated me for her whole life thinking that I took advantage of her weak situation.
I went towards the room and opened the door but I was shocked to my core when I saw her pleasuring her self and moaning my name loudly. I didn't understood what to do I was just standing there looking at her, devouring her with my eyes, but as soon as she saw me she started whining.
" Leo baby, please I want you . And i know you want that too. Come to me baby fuck my brains out , baby pleasure me. I'm all yours." She said while fingering herself.
I turned my head in other direction, I was forced to use my alpha tone to bring her to her senses .
" Ariana I want you to stop this right now . I'm not interested in fucking you right now specially in this situation."
" Oh baby, don't punish yourself, Leo how can yo say no to your mate ."
That words literally hit me like a brick in the face . It means she was aware that imher mate all the time in that fucking living room but she pretended she didn't just to hide it from others . This smart little vixen . I wanted to punish her by filling her tight hole with my throbbing shaft . But resisted myself from doing so .
" Ok so you won't fuck me fine." she took the phone from the stand and started to dial some numbers, still i didn't Turned the phone was on the speaker, i heard a male voice.
" Hey beautiful, calling at this hour , all well ?
" Oh Adrian , come over to Layla's place, can you darling?" She said in a seductive voice.
I was literally on the verge of breaking that dam phone, how can she call a male in front of me and ask to come over , when I Alpha , her mate is standing in the same room .
I turned back in a jiffy and went to snatch that phone, but she was faster than me , she got up and ran away to the other end of the room .
"Hey hey , Ariana what happened, you don't seem well . " The male voice said .
" Baby , I want you to come and fu..."
I snapped at that moment and went wild , at that moment i literally crossed the roomin a second, took the phone and said " Hey I'm sorry she is not in her senses, drank too much. "
" No problem man , take care of her ." He said and i discussed the call.
She was starring daggers at me and then spoke.
" If you don't want to tear my pussy, let him do the honours at least, i would be happy to lose my virginity to him if you aren't interested Mr. Big Bad alpha"
The words that left her mouth left me shocked ... She is a virgin... Oh my fuckin god.. moon goddes what a gift you gave , for which I can't thank you enough.
And now I wanted to fuck her so bad , but will be good that I did it when she was not in her senses.
But I had a plan . And it was time to execute it .