Chap 9. Is she special?

After all the ups and downs and dreadful situations of my life , it was all finally settling down for me and life was back on its track. Alpha Marcus and luna were all aware of my situation and how lexar treated me , at first alpha Marcus wanted to avenge me and Ariana but I stopped him , both alpha and luna were parents  to me and i loved and respected them a lot. They treated me just like their own daughter , to my surprise when I asked them just out of curiosity that why they accepted me and Ariana, they laughed at my question and luna Clara told me that she thought of me as the daughter which she always wanted to have but the moon goddess Never gave, instead made her  the mother of three strong sons and future alphas. But as we all know every good thing has an  end Many people had problems with me living with alpha and luna in the pack house they saw me below them as a mere human who was an intruder in their pack , even though alpha never let those things reach me and Ariana I still heard many gossips flying around. Also not to forget postpartum stress and trauma is real as after a few months of giving birth i started having flashbacks of lexar and my happy days , i became ignorant towards Ariana she was only a  few months old I started ignoring her cries and wails I became depressed and even tried running away and leaving Ariana in a Jungle . But luna Clara made a point to keep Ariana with her at all times and me under a Dr's observation. I still regret those days when I was away from my precious daughter. But luna Clara never forgot to give me regular updates about Ariana's growth. She used to visit me in the hospital with Ariana to make me grow fond of her again. But I used to turn my face towards the window and never paid any heed to her or luna Clara. I hate myself for doing that as I wasted my time on someone who left me and my darling daughter to die . But during those days of hospital visits luna Clara once mentioned that she is special because she is a hybrid and not a human like me and she will soon show the unique abilities after she turns 18 .But luna Clara never mentioned what abilities and how maybe we will come to know once she turns 18 . Still today i think and wait for my beautiful girl to get her abilities so that she knows how special she is . Once I was back to normal and recovered completely i decided to move to the borders of the territory as to not give any more trouble to luna and alpha but  they insisted that i continue living with them in the pack house. I wanted to have my own house my own small family with my daughter and hence when I told them about my wish they respected my decision and gave me a small but cozy cabin in the territory near the borders so as to be in their protection. And Since then our lives have been going great . Ariana made friends with the gamma' s daughter Layla. And both the girls are inseparable. When she called me today saying she is being invited to the pack house by Layla I was more than happy, as she never visited the pack house after we shifted to the cabin . And while we were still there she was too small to remember any details of the house .

*Maria and Ariana's cabin's outside and interior*