chap 2. Early days

"What am I gonna do now? are you really this sick in mind lexar do you not love me at all are you going to leave me and your unborn daughter like this, like we never existed". These were the words I can never forget and i never even want to forget as they Remind me of my only purpose in life and it keeps me determined. I was on my way to the cafe to which I and lyla were supposed to meet today but these words of my mother kept ringing in my ears like a bell and every time it crossed my mind I was filled with rage and guilt . But I tried to keep my focus on meeting lyla. I am a happy and cheerful kid normally but my past life comes and hits me like a train and that is enough to destroy all my happiness but today I was determined that i will not let any trauma take this happiness away . After all lyla was coming after 7 fucking years from Australia she went there to complete her studies while I stayed back due to our poor financial status. Lyla was different from other girls around us she was shy but at the same time very caring and soothing. She was beautiful not to forget but also very intelligent. We met when we both were in our school years. The meeting was not very normal but It is a memory I will always treasure.
I never believed in kindness and love my whole childhood until I met lyla. And don't even ask me the fucking reason. It's none other than my own biological father who made me lose my trust in love , kindness, and care. These emotions were like a distant place for me to visit as i never got to feel them. My mother and father were childhood sweethearts two crazy people in love yes that's what I call them. And this craziness made them make one of the biggest mistakes of their lives. The first being getting married and the second deciding to have a child. our lives were good at least that's what mom says even if I don't want to believe she says dad  was very caring and loving towards her. But you know as the saying goes good things never last I guess the same happened with us.

*Layla's picture *