CHAPTER 6

Few days later.

SOOBIN POV

I wake up, ugh it's an another boring day! right today is saturday so i get to hang out with my friends.

I get up from my bed and i change my clothes.

Before i could leave, I hear my phone ringing so i pick it up. Oh? It's my mom.

"Hello Bin!"

"Hi, mom?"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine but I'm going out so can we talk later?"

"Oh you're going out? You should take Yeonjun out with you!"

"What? No mom! he can hang out with his friends or whatever!"

"Why not? He's probably bored, and he's not a random guy, he's your husband."

"fine, whatever"

"Okay, i love you! bye"

"bye."

I end the call.

Now i have to take Yeonjun out with me, not like i actually want to take him out with me, but i don't have a choice. let's just get this over with.

I walk into his room without knocking so he got startled.

"Get ready, we're going out, and don't misunderstand me or anything. I'm not taking you out on a date or something. I'm just taking you out because my mom told me, so get ready quickly!" I say it with no expression of affection on my face.

At the restaurant

I went to the counter and i ordered our food while yeonjun sat at a table in the corner of the restaurant. Just as i was about to sit, my friends called me so i picked up the phone. 

"Oh- My friends called me, gotta go! and don't you dare tell my mom that i left you!"

I glare at him before leaving him behind.

YEONJUN POV

I stare at him leaving. What did i expect. It's soobin..

"Yeonjun?"

I flinch and i came to reality when i  heard my name. I turned around to see  Taehyun and Beomgyu.

They both come towards me and they hug me.

"Yeonjun, you look sad what's wrong?" beomgyu asks.

I felt like crying but i couldn't.

"Did soobin leave you alone...here?" taehyun asks.

"Yeah, but that doesn't matter right now, are you guys dating?" 

When i ask them, they both look flushed and surprised. What is the matter with these kids?

"No we aren't dating!" Taehyun says while blushing.

If they aren't dating, then why is he blushing?

"But you guys were holding hands when you came in." i laugh.

"We were?" beomgyu laughs awkwardly.

"I think we should go somewhere fun" Taehyun says.

We leave the restaurant and we go to a mall and when we come out of the mall,we see a pool.

"Guys there's a swimming pool!" Beomgyu says excitedly.

Some people were swimming but i didn't pay attention to them because i was busy in my thoughts.

BEOMGYU POV

Me, Taehyun and Yeonjun come out of the mall and we see a big pool.

"Guys there's a swimming pool!" I say excitedly.

But Yeonjun was in his thoughts but suddenly a sharp push sent him sprawling into the water.

He struggled and to get out of the pool.

I hear a boy laughing and when i look over to see who it was. it's soobin.

Me and Taehyun run towards him and help him to get  out.

I pull him out of the pool and i glare at soobin.

I can't believe Soobin is yeonjun's husband. I feel bad for him .I can't believe that stupid rat and nobody stopped him!

"Yeonjun? are you okay?" Taehyun asks him.

"Yeah i'm okay" He says.

but i know he's hiding his pain with a fake smile.

"I can't believe that weirdo did that to you! how can he do this to you? what if you drowned? why isn't anyone stopping him?" i say.

"Beomgyu, it's okay. I'm  fine and i don't think anyone can stop him." Yeonjun says with a smile.

"But Yeonjun, why didn't you say anything? you could've drowned." Taehyun says.

"but i didn't"

I hug yeonjun to keep him warm.

I hate that Choi Soobin, that jerk! how can he do this to yeonjun?

Thank you guys so much for 500+ reads!

love you guys💜