CHAPTER 8

Yeonjun pov

I wake up because of the shrill ringing of my alarm clock. I reach out to turn it off. With a yawn, I drag myself out of my bed to take a hot shower.

After a hot shower, I change into my school uniform and i  head downstairs.

As I  head downstairs, I was met with a surprising sight. Soobin stood in the kitchen with a confused look on his face.

"Where's my breakfast?" he asked.

His tone is soft...that's weird.

"You..you never wanted breakfast before.."i say.

"I actually want breakfast today. Is that a problem?" he says, his dark eyes piercing through mine.

"No...it's not a problem"

 I rustled up a quick plate of breakfast foods, carefully choosing my words as I hesitantly handed it to Soobin. "Here...enjoy," I muttered, still surprised.

I eat breakfast quickly...

I pack my bag and i leave for school.

That was so weird....he never wanted breakfast..why does he want it now?

As i arrived at school....i saw three rats waiting for me.

 "Yeonjun!! You better explain everything to me! every 'single' thing! If you leave even one thing , I'm gonna kill you with my own hands!" Kai yells.

"Stop yelling Kai! my ears are bleeding!" Beomgyu says.

What a nice way to start school..

"Kai...didn't we explain everything...?" Taehyun asks.

"Yeah he's right!" Beomgyu says.

"Beomgyu, you'll literally agree with anything that Taehyun says...! And you didn't explain 'everything' in that groupchat! So you better explain every single thing to me or else-

"Or else wha-"

"Ugh fine chill kai.....I went on a date with Soobin to a restaurant because his mom asked him to,and when we were there his friends called him so he left me alone" i was about to say more but beomgyu interrupts me.

"And me and Taehyun helped him...We took him to a mall!" 

 "Shut up Beomgyu! Let me explain for once. There was a pool beside the mall and i was deep in my thoughts....and someone pushed me into the pool..when i looked over to see who it was..I saw Soobin..and  Beomgyu insisted that i should stay in his house for a while with Taehyun." 

"Wow....you guys did everything without me! how can you guys do all this stuff without me? am i not your friend?." Kai says with a fake cry.

"We had a lot of fun without you...too bad you weren't there." Beomgyu says while laughing.

"It can't be fun without me im the funnie-"

but Before kai could say anything else...the school bell rings.

"Bye guys!" We all hug each other  before heading towards our classes.