CHAPTER 11

(A few days later)

Yeonjun pov:

I just remembered the honeymoon... Well, it wasn't that bad, I guess.

I make my way to the bathroom to take a shower, I change my clothes and I head towards the kitchen for breakfast.

I quickly make breakfast and I finish eating it. But Soobin still didn't come downstairs. He's probably sleeping. He's gonna be late but not like he cares anyway.

I pack my bag and I make my way to school.

I walk down the school halls, listening to the chatter of students.

"Hey, Yeonjun!" Beomgyu calls out. "How was your honeymoon?"

"Not bad but not good." i say. 

"Why, what happened?" Huening kai asks.

"Nothing, he's just rude." I reply.

"Well, he's Soobin, so of course he's rude." Taehyun laughs.

"But, it's okay, just don't take what he says seriously." Beomgyu says.

"I know that."

"Yeah, Yeonjun you should be tough, don't give up no matter what!" Huening Kai yelled. (gIvE uP)

"Kai, you don't have to yell." Taehyun says.

"I wasn't yelling!" Kai yells again with an offended face.

"Yeah you were literally yelling like just 2 seconds ago" Beomgyu says.

"No I wasn't." Kai says.

The bell rings,I laugh and i head to my class.

The teacher starts teaching and after a few minutes Soobin arrives and he sits next to me.  He puts his head down on the desk and he started sleeping .The teacher let out a heavy sigh, she's probably used to Soobin coming late everyday. Despite that, she continues to teach.

The bell rings and the teacher gives us homework before leaving. I look at Soobin- gosh he's still sleeping.

I was about to stand up but a girl comes over to me.

"Hey, Yeonjun, do you have a moment?" she asks and i nod in response.

"I was wondering if you could help me with this question?" she asks.

"Yeah sure!"

I explain the question to her, and she smiles before saying "Thank you, Yeonjun!" and walks away.

Just as the girl walks away Soobin pinches my arm.

"Ow! Why did you do that?" I hiss.

"It's annoying." Soobin replies.

"What's annoying?" I ask him.

Soobin waves a dismissive hand, not bothering to reply. Instead, he gestures for me to leave.

"Ugh whatever." I stand up and i walk out of the classroom.

Lunch time

"Beomgyu that's not even fu-"

he suddenly gasps.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask him.

I look over to where beomgyu was staring and Soobin was standing there. He sits next to me.

"Why are you sitting here?" I ask.

"Am I not allowed to sit here?" he asks, raising his eyebrow.

I blinked, surprised by his response.

"No i mean-"

He places a bottle of banana milk on my tray.

"Is this for me?" I ask him.

"No it's for me," he says sarcastically, "Of course, it's for you."

"Thanks?" i say.

"Yeah yeah whatever." he rolls his eyes.

Finally, school has ended.

I was going to walk home alone as usual but a car stops infront of me.

I look over and i see...soobin?

"Get in." 

I stare at him in shock.

"Are you getting in or should i leave?"

I quickly get into the car with a smile on my face, and he starts driving.

"Why did you-"

"Shut up." he says.

Right.

As we arrived home, I quickly make something for myself to eat.

I go to my room and start doing my homework. The quiet atmosphere of the house gave me enough concentration to focus on the homework.

Just as I was about to solve a particularly difficult math problem, Soobin comes into my room.

"Yeonjun, do you wanna watch a movie with me?" he asks, his tone surprisingly calm.

Soobin had never shown any interest of spending time with me...

"Why?" I reply.

He glares at me and i feel a shiver run down my spine.

"fine, i'll watch it."

We make our way to Soobin's room, the door creaking as it swung open. He gestures for me  to sit beside him on the bed.

As we were watching the movie, I felt something heavy on my shoulder...and Soobin was asleep. I turn off the movie.

Should i move away or should i stay still?

Just as i was about to stand up, soobin's grip tightens on my wrist. "Stay with me," he murmurs, pulling me closer towards him.

I try to pull my wrist but his grip just tightens more. I sigh before settling back against the pillow.

I shift slightly making some distance between us, but Soobin just gets closer.

I turn my face the other way and i feel his arms slip around my waist.

My heart starts beating quickly...what's wrong with him.

Is he always this clingy when he's sleeping?

Hey guys finished another chapter!

Thank u all so much for 3k reads!

And happy birthday hanni!