CHAPTER 12

Yeonjun pov:

I glance at the clock, realizing it's morning already.

I look down to see Soobin's arm wrapped around my waist, clinging to me like a koala. ,I try to free myself from his grip without waking Soobin up. 

Eventually, after what felt like an eternity, I finally manage to slip out of Soobin's embrace, I sigh in relief, but just as I was about to tiptoe out of the room, Soobin stirs.  

I look at him and his eyes flutter open, he looks at me standing awkwardly.

"Morning," he mutters before rolling out of bed and making his way to the bathroom.

That was unexpected coming from him.

I make my way to my bedroom and I hurry towards my bathroom. A refreshing shower was just what i needed to start the day.

After drying off and getting dressed in my school uniform, I head to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast.

I sit down and I enjoy my meal.

I pack my bag and just as I was about to leave, a presence looms in the doorway.

Soobin leanes against the door frame, his piercing gaze was fixed on me. "Where are you going this early?" he asks, his voice low and rough.

"School, obviously," I reply.

"Oh right, we have school today, I'll drive you" he says.

The car ride was filled with an uncomfortable silence.

As we reached school, i quickly unbuckle my seatbelt. I open the door and I hurry to school.

I exchange greetings with my friends. I head towards my class as the bells rings and the teacher starts teaching. Soobin comes and sits next to me and starts sleeping on his desk.

I'm surprised he came a bit early today.

The bell rings and the teacher dismisses us.

I head towards the cafeteria and i sit with my friends at our usual spot.

"Yeonjun, what happened the other day?" Kai asks.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what happened the other day when soobin gave you that bottle of bana-"

"I don't know" I quickly interrupt him.

"Are you sure there's nothing going on between you two?" Beomgyu asks suspiciously.

"Yeah, did he fall inlove with you and he proposed to you-" 

"And you accepted his proposal?!" Beomgyu interrupts kai.

"No because that never happened" I say.

"WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!" Kai yells ignoring what I said.

"Shut up Kai" Beomgyu says.

"No you shut up."

"No y- oh look yeonjun, your husband is coming."

"That's not funny beomgyu"

"But he actually is."

"I'll kick you and you'll be flyi-"

"Yeonjun?" Soobin asks.

Should've believed Beomgyu...

"What?"

"Here, take this" He gives me a bar of chocolate before walking away.

"Aww he cares about you-"

"Too bad no one cares about you beomgyu"

"Why do you always have a problem with me Kai?"

"Your whole existence is a problem!"

"And yours isn't?"

"No, mine is a masterpiece"

"Oh please, it should be a mistakepiece"

"I thought that was yours?"

"Hah! You thought, well i already knew it was yours"

"Shut up Beomgyu!"

"You shut up!"

As usual, this always happens.

After school

Just as i was about to leave, one of my classmates approach me, her face was flushed and she looked really nervous.

"Yeonjun, I wanna tell you something." she began, her voice trembling.

"What is it?" I ask, unsure of what is about to come.

The girl takes a deep breath, her voice trembling with nerves. "I... I like you."

YALL I HURRIED ON THIS CHAPTER SO IM PRETTY SURE ITS BAD

BUT ANYWAYS TY GUYS SO MUCH FOR 4.1K READS

love u guys💖💖💖