CHAPTER 9

Yeonjun pov

I groggily open my eyes, blinking away the remnants of sleep. The sun streamed through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room. I let out a long yawn, stretching my arms above my head.

Right...today's my weekend, no more school!

 As I finish my morning routine of bathing and changing into a fresh set of clothes, the door to my room creaks open and Soobin comes in.

"We're going on a honeymoon " Soobin announces with a mischievous grin.

He leaves and slams the door.

What? That was unexpected. Is this some sort of a stupid prank?

I quickly snatch my phone from the bedside table and i dial my mom's number.

"Mom, is this true? Are we really going on a honeymoon?"

"Ofcourse it is honey!"

"But why mom? It isn't important."

"What do you mean it's not important? You two are gonna get closer to eachother."

"Mom, We're already close, we don't need to go on a honeymoon!"

"Every couple goes on a honeymoon! It's going to be fun!"

"fine...when are we going though?"

"tomorrow"

"what?! tomorrow but i-"

"thanks honey bye! love you!"

She ended the call..

This can't be happening! i hate this!

Yeonjun_choi

guys..im going on a honeymoon

Ningning💫

with soobin?!

Terry

no with you

gyu🐻

are you fr?

Yeonjun_choi

yes.

gyu🐻

well..good luck!

Terry

when though?

Yeonjun_choi

tomorrow

Terry

good luck!

gyu🐻

yes hyung you can do this! fighting!!

Ningning💫

yes! slay

gyu🐻

shut it kai

Ningning💫

you shut it

I quickly turn my notifications off because i know they're going to be fighting for the next 3 hours.

The next day.

I wake up and i go downstairs to eat breakfast.

We don't have that much time left so i better start packing my clothes quickly. Soobin boards a private jet for Ireland. The realization sunk in that this was really happening – a honeymoon with my bully.

I gaze out of the small airplane window, my heart heavy with both trepidation and anger. How did I end up in this situation? Being forced to marry my bully, Soobin, and now being whisked away on a honeymoon to Ireland against my will.

The flight was long and uncomfortable, filled with tense silence. Soobin had a smug smile on his face, seemingly enjoying every second of my misery.

As we land, we go to a hotel and a lady greets us.

"Welcome! we hope you enjoy your visit here!" she leads us to our room.

The view was  beautiful outside. Meanwhile Soobin was complaining with a scowl on his face.

"What's this?! We're literally stuck in the middle of nowhere! Is this even called a honeymoon?"

that's soobin being soobin. ungrateful as usual.

I looked at our bedroom. There was only one bed...which means...we have to share.

Soobin held my gaze with an intensity that sent shivers down my spine. "Don't expect anything from me."

Who will expect anything from you anyway. It's such a waste being here with Soobin.

I quickly unpack and i go outside for fresh air. This place is so pretty. I take a walk around the streets and i eat icecream.

I return to our hotel room that night, I feel exhausted. This place is really pretty, I wanna come here again with my friends and not....Soobin.

"I'm taking a shower" Soobin says startling me. He turns towards the bathroom.

Moments later, Soobin comes out of the bathroom, a  towel draped low on his hips. The sight of his toned abs- 

I can feel my face burning.

 "Like what you see, huh? Can't say I blame you." Soobin says as he takes a step closer.

"I...uh...need to take a shower-" I quickly run past him and i go to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

My heart is beating quickly. What the hell is happening to me? he was literally rude a few minutes ago.

I take a long bath and i change my clothes.

I lay down on my bed and i turn on my phone to see tons of messages from our groupchat.

Ningning💫

Yeonjun? what happened...you were offline for literally the whole day

Terry

did he do something to you? 

gyu🐻

That son of a rat! i'll kill him if he did something to you!

Yeonjun_choi

chill guys he didnt do anything...

gyu🐻

he better!

Ningning💫

We chat a bit more before i turn off my phone- and suddenly Soobin comes in.

He suddenly lays beside me. What the heck- I thought he would say 'sleep on the floor or something' Ugh why is he so close.

why is my heart beating so fast? But whatever! this isn't stopping me from getting my beauty sleep.

Finished another chapter guys!

And today's my birthday!

hApPy bIrTHdAy tO mEeE

anyways thank you so much for 2k reads!

love you guys❤️😭