CHAPTER 14

Yeonjun pov:

I limped through the school hallway, wincing with every step. My sports class was a disaster. Who would have thought that just a simple jog would end up with me faceplanting and scrapping my knee? I lean against the wall for support, and I see someone rushing toward me, it was Kai.

"Yeonjun, are you okay?" he asks, his voice filled with worry.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I reply with a forced smile.

"What happened to you?" He asks.

"Nothing, I just tripped." I reply.

I excuse myself and I make my way to the medical room. 

When I reach the room, I push the door open and I found myself face-to-face with the nurse

"What happened?" the nurse asks, her eyes slightly widening at the sight of my scrapped knees.

"Don't worry, it's just a little accident. I tripped and i fell." I say.

"It's okay, I'll put ice on it and it will be  better in no time." She says.

I wince in pain as I sat in the medical room, the ice pack soothing my throbbing injury. "Ah, it hurts," I murmur.

The nurse looks at me with concern, her brows furrowing. "Does it hurt a lot?" she asks.

But before I could respond, the door burst open, and Soobin barges in, his expression was mixed with concern and annoyance.

How did he even know where i was? I bet Kai told him about it or Beomgyu.

Soobin's eyes narrows at me, his sharp gaze focused on the injured spot. "What happened?" he demands.

I sigh, not in the mood for Soobin's interrogations. "Nothing happened, Soobin. I just tripped in sports class," I reply.

"You tripped? Seriously? How can you be so clumsy?" he huffs.

"It was an accident, Soobin. People trip sometimes," I retort.

 "Just be careful next time, okay? I don't have time to deal with your accidents." he says.

"Whatever,I didn't ask you to come here." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

"What did you ju-"

"I'll give you two some privacy. Remember, rest is important," the nurse says with a polite smile before leaving the medical room. 

"I was being nice okay?" Soobin says annoyedly.

"Yeah, sure you were." I reply, my tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Whatever, i'm leaving, make sure you get rest" he says before slamming the door.

                                                                                      ---

"I swear to god, I didn't tell him!" Beomgyu says.

"Yeah- I did" Kai says.

I look at Kai in desbelief. "Why are you saying that just now? I've been blaming Beomgyu for telling Soobin the whole time and you were silent!"

"Oh well, he was gonna find out sooner or later, the sooner the better right-"

I smack his head with my book. "Ow! What did you do that for?"

"For being a bitch" Beomgyu replies.

"No i wasn't! I told him because..."

"Because?"

"Because I wanted to?"

"Kai, that's not an answer.." Taehyun says.

"Yeah-" Beomgyu says.

"Beomgyu- go marry Taehyun!" Kai says.

"I will!"

"......"

"Wh-"

"Because we're dating"

Taehyun's face becomes red like a cherry-

"YOU GUYS ARE WHAT? SINCE WHEN? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME?" Kai yells.

"Stop yelling Kai!" I roll my eyes.

"Since yesterday" Beomgyu says.

"Why aren't you saying anything Taehyun?" I ask him.

"Because he's shy!" Kai says. (imsupershysupershy)

"Kai stop teasing him-"

"Okay fine.."

FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER-

TAEGYU ARE FINALLY DATING!

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN THE OTHER CHAPTER?

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!