[CHAPTER-6]: The Opposite Assault

|ARS Central HQ|

ARS Room #1

At the night,Gakiro was a thinking about the guy named Yoshimatsu Shinji which saving her life in the past 10 years ago.

~Yoshimatsu: You're still alive,With these you would be an Super Raiders to save the world.~

Gakiro: Yoshimatsu....so he's guy who saving my life?

He's checking her Alan pendant and pulled it out of her Raiders suit,To ensure it.

Gakiro: Is that true this pendant make me be an Super Raiders? I should to going to meet and tell him.

(Skip Time)

ARS Hall

Osto: Yakimi!

Yakimi: General Osto,I'm doing to finding a some information about the green hair guy.

Osto: Woah?(Drinking a beer) You mean is an fugitive which be wanted by ARS,right?

Yakimi: Yeah but i'm not remembering his name,so i'm finding something as the clue to know a name of green hair guy. But what a i remember is an initial name"M"

Osto: M? So that's name of a fucking green hair guy?

Yakimi: Yeah but i should find the way about this initial names.

.

.

.

.

.

Sweet&Cafe LycoReco

Gakiro and Ryuza are going on cafe LycoReco and meet Mizuki,Kurumi and Mika but no Chisato and Takina.

Gakiro: Yo,I'm back!

Mizuki: Woah Gakiro,You're here.

However Gakiro's phone was rings out,Chisato calling it.

Gakiro: Hold up,Chisato callings.

Mizuki: Okay okay,Just do it.

Gakiro:(Taking Chisato's call) Hello Chisato-chan?

Chisato: Gakiro-kun,where are you?

Gakiro: I'm in the cafe LycoReco,where you are in?

Chisato: I am in my home,do you wanna stay at my home tonight?

Gakiro: Okay,I'll going there but i have to take packing and invite Ryuza to stay on your home.

Chisato: Okay,see ya at night. Gakiro-kun...

Gakiro: Alright

(Skip Time)

On the previous night,an beige Lycoris was been hitted by yellow car and being executed by many bad guy around him by shot him dead.

The dead body of Lycoris was be founded by 4 rank 3rd Raiders and put him on the body bag.

Raiders 2(Green): Ah poor Lycoris girl,he's died badly.