[CHAPTER-13]: The Recoil Of Raiders and Lycoris.

Enkuboku Tower

Katzuki: Alright guys,We're save.

Fuki: But who are you,I think i knowing you in the past? What's your name?

Katzuki: Haha Fuki Harukawa,We're got meeting back this time. My name is Katzuki Izurigi,Do you miss me?

Fuki start to blushed for what that Katzuki saying to her,Everyone is just laugh to see it.

Fuki: Ah come on!!

Gakiro: Chisato-chan. I wanna talk you something.

Chisato:(Smile and giggles) Okay,just talk it.

Gakiro: You know since i'm meeting up with you in the mission for protecting client named Walnut,You're an the pretty and cute girl. Seeing you is make me feelling i a way like you,But i don't tell about that for you.

Chisato: So?

Gakiro: I didn't had an parents because my parents is died due of train crash at 7 years ago,I just live with my older brother Keichi. In the past,I losing my former best friend named Agiri and he's an 1st rank Raiders.

He's began to showing a dual tonfa to Chisato,tell the stories about tonfa that he having.

Chisato: Tonfa?

Gakiro: Yeah This tonfa is an Agiri's,He's an champions of Tonfa Battle Match in the past and i'm really impressed her. He's learn me how to fighting with tonfa.

Chisato: hmmh? He's so great.

Gakiro: Hmm before her death in the Operation:Stinger Storm at 8 years ago,He's was giving me a dual tonfa as mys. He's dead of shot by a guy named Majima.

Chisato: Huh? Majima? So that's why you're go alone fight againts Majima in the rooftops is just for avenge your best friend?

Gakiro: Yeah But i hear he's an wanted fugitive of ARS organization. He's one that should take responsible for the attack of ARS sector post an fews years ago and brutally killing an Raiders that's around in 40.

Chisato: Woah,Majima is got so sadistics.

Gakiro: And for now ARS sector is already be supossed as abandoned places and it's would be deadly tragedy that Raiders taskforces got.

Chisato: It's too tragic. It's an differents of the radio tower incidents.

Gakiro: I think so. Oh yeah,Chisato.

Chisato: Hmm?

Gakiro: Do you remembering this?(Showing an love pendant to Chisato)

Chisato: Oh an pendant? That i give for you.

Gakiro: Right,You give this for me. As the symbol of our bonds.

Chisato: Gakiro-kun...

Gakiro: Actually I'm feeling love you,Chisato.

Gakiro saying that he got out the love feeling for Chisato,It shocking everyone Including Fuki and the others.

Sakura: Huh!? Really?

Keichi: Gakiro...

Gakiro: At the first we're meeting I had a differents feeling about you.