Epilogue 1: Marriage of Gakiro x Chisato

10 Years Later...

Gakiro and the friends was been grow up,They're got a job as the adults.

Gakiro got an jobs as the photographers While Chisato got a job as the teacher of kindergarten school to teaching an kids.

Not only them,Ryuza is also got an new job as the police officer But he's in the anti-crime division. While Takina got an job as the news reporters in Japan.

_____

Before continue this epilogue story,This is an video about how Chisato is still alive after 2 month but he's not dead. Mika killing Yoshimatsu to take the artificial hearts is just for Chisato before she's dead after 2 month passed.

_____

Kindergarten School

Chisato as the teacher of kindergarten was teaching all of kids,By cheering them all happily.

Chisato was meeting up with Saori who is also got job as teacher of kindergarten same as her.

Chisato: Saori-san.

Saori: Chisato,How are you now?

Chisato: Ghahaha I'm fine,How are you too?

Saori: I'm fine But i had a good news that I told to you.

Chisato: A good news? What is that?

Saori: I and my boyfriends would be got married.

Chisato: Oh really,It's good. Congrats,Saori-san.

Saori: Haha Thank you Chisato. Oh yeah Where is Takina and How are he?

Chisato: Takina had got a new job And he is fine.

Saori: Oh i see...

Chisato: And you know i had an engaged on Gakiro,Sensei was aprrove it and he's would be my future husbands.

Saori: Woah congrats,Chisato. I hope you and Gakiro would be an better after wedded.

Chisato: Yeah,Thank.

Meanwhile with an handsome photographers named Gakiro that are taking shot photo.

Gakiro was is tired and seat on the chair park to take rest,And drinking a soda that he got buy from vending machine.

After take rest,Gakiro began to get up of the seat and go on the caffe LycoReco. For now LycoReco was doesn't got attached on DA organization anymore and just an the ordinaries caffe.

On now Gakiro has been no longer get working on the caffe LycoReco and decide to get job as an photographers.

Gakiro: LycoReco.

He start to take shot a caffe LycoReco using her camera and take the photo as the memories.

Gakiro: This is an better. As the sweet memories.

After take photo,He's get in the caffe LycoReco and meeting up Mika,Kurumi and Mizuki with all of customers there.

Mizuki: Woah Gakiro,You're here.