[CHAPTER-11]: Betrayal

Ohnuma: We're would countdown,The Enkuboku was formally would be open for the public. We should to countdown at the sametime.

All Including Ohnuma: 5...4...3...2...1...

Ohnuma: Started!

However the unthoughly something was be going happening when the Enkuboku whould be open formally for the public.

Be suprisingly Majima was been appearout in the screen and make the all of residents got shocked about that.

Majima: Hello,the asshole civillians. I am from Enkuboku to reveal the truth for you,The other country is just going careout an the terrorists and war conflict. This country which is an peaceful,I got be sick of that.

|ARS Central HQ|

ARS Control Room

Male Operator 1: Commander,General,Majima was be in the broadcast of Enkuboku!

Yakimi: What?

Osto: That's bastard is really got decent to death! It's be dare he's come up in the Enkuboku broadcast!

Yakimi: Raiders,where are you Hurry ups! Majima has been came up in the Enkuboku!

Katzuki: Roger that,We're on the way. Would be arrive in the Enkuboku at 15 seconds,Over.

Yakimi: Shit...

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Alpha,Bravo and Charlie who is get take off with 3 Blackhawk helicopters.

Katzuki: Majima has got come up in the Enkuboku,We have to hurry! Now!

Blackhawk Pilot 1: Okay!

Keichi: What? Majima was came up in the Enkuboku!? Do you kidding me?

Akira: Yeah But we have to hurry before it's too late.

Yun Lo: Right,We don't let it be happening. We have to quick up!

Erie: At withal the Lycoris has been over there,They're got danger.

On the side of Gakiro in 2nd Black Hawk helicopters with 8 rank 2nd Raiders Including Ryuza.

Katzuki: HQ. Alpha Raiders,Bravo Raiders and Charlie would be coming up in the target object,Enkuboku. Out.

[HQ Operator]: Roger that.

Gakiro start to showing an love pendant which Chisato give it for her,as the symbol of their bond two.

~Chisato: And i'll give you this as,I hope you would like it.~

~Chisato: This is for you,Gakiro-kun...~

He began to smile while seeing a love pendant that he holding by,Gakiro keep it and focus on the missions as an Raiders.

Gakiro:(In mind) Chisato-chan...

(Skip Time)