[CHAPTER-7]: The Scuffle,Gakiro VS Majima

|ARS Central HQ|

ARS Shooting Range

On the Shooting Range,Gakiro shoot the target plates with her M4A1 rifles ruthly and emotionals. He's thinking about the green guy who is murder of her friend,Agiri,in the past.

The green hair guy which Gakiro meets is Majima,the terrorists who is an perpetrator of the terrorism attack on the Tokyo.

Flashback...

Majima: Hahaha I think i knowing you. Do you are the Raiders huh? Hahahaha.

Flashback End...

Gakiro: He's....

He began shoot the targets plates piercely and make the target plates was broke holes.

(Skip Time)

ARS Control Room

Yakimi: Do you find the some information about him?

Male Operator 1: We're still not find any information about the green hair guy,not found at all.

Male Operator 2: Yeah,we've got check a many CCTV around this city but we're not find anything.

Female Operator 1: It seems this guy is very difficulties to found out,We can't find him with any way.

Yakimi: .....

Female Operator 2: 7 Raiders was be wound due of the combats againts the terrorists.

.

.

.

.

.

Sweet&Cafe LycoReco

Ryuza was came up on the LycoReco at morning but without Gakiro.

Mizuki: Ryuza? You're come here alone?

Chisato: Yeah,Where's Gakiro-kun?

Mizuki: At usually She's come here with you? But where is he?

Ryuza: I don't know why he's not with me,after what a happen at last night.

Chisato: What a make me is feeling weirds,Why that guy knowing Gakiro-kun. Hmmm...

Mizuki: After what just be happening at night and that guy named Majima know Gakiro,maybe he's not here this morning for finding why she know her name.

Ryuza: Hmmm Gakiro...

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Majima and her mens at the some hidesite.

Majima: Robota,tell me about the black Raiders and the information about him.