[CHAPTER-9]: The Fate Hearts

|ARS Central HQ|

ARS Hall

Kusunoki: What do you mean?

Yakimi: Because your Lycoris was help my Raiders on the mission at last fews ago,So i wanna to get cooperation with you for capturing Majima. I hope you would be approve it.

Kusunoki: Sorry,I don't understand what did you say?

Yakimi: Don't worry,I'm just helping you to capture his and took she down into the prisons. I'm do this isn't for my private importancers,I'm just do this for the peace of Tokyo as you. So just cool down.

Kusunoki: Really? Are you sure?

Yakimi: Yeah...

Osto: So do you wanna agree it? Just do it,Don't be indecisive.

Kusunoki try to take the decision to go cooperated with Yakimi and Osto or not,She's thinking with her head.

After take the decision,Kusunoki began willing to get cooperate with Yakimi and Osto for capturing Majima and take end down his terror crime in Tokyo.

Kusunoki: Okay,I willing to go cooperate with you.

Yakimi: Thanks,I'll preparing all of the Raiders before the missions.

.

.

.

.

.

ARS Training Arena

Gakiro and her Raiders friends are got to training in the training arena,As the purpose to increased their skill before get a mission to take down the terrorists. They're match 5 vs 5 in the arena.

They're using a assault rifles in the arena but the bullets which they use on the rifles is just an paint so it can't harm.

Gakiro shooting the head of the opposer with her M4A1 rifles but is using an blue paint bullets.

Gakiro: I got you! Haha!

She's got striked by the opposing team use red paint bullets,But Gakiro can take cover in the walls.

Gakiro teams using a blue paint bullets as the blue team while Akira teams using a red paint bullets. Ryuza is also joining this tactical combats arena but it's with Gakiro teams.

Ryuza: I'm reload! (Loading her SS2 V4 rifles)

Raiders 1(White,Gakiro teams): Cover me,I'm reloading!!

One of Gakiro teams was get shot by Akira teams members using a red bullets,He's out of the arena after get shot.

Raiders 3(White,Gakiro teams): Ah come on man,I can't do this shit!

Raiders 2(White,Akira teams): Take fucks this,Asshole!!(shoots Gakiro teams members)

Raiders 4(White,Gakiro teams): Ah shit,are you shoot me?