Trapped by the ocean scent - 03

Everything L/N could feel was steering pain. His system felt nothing but pain for a moment.

"Nekomaru! L/N!" ???

L/N couldn't make out who said what. When everything came back into focus after a some time L/N immediately noticed something, his body his hands everything was full of blood. And the pain,... it wasn't really everywhere it came from one spot... his left eye... he was trying to stand up but lost balance... before he hit the ground someone held him.

"Please you can't stand up! You need to calm down, everything is gonna be okay!" ??? Told him

"W-wha..." he muttered

"Okay!? Okay!? His left eye is gone!" ??? Shouted

What did they say... his eye was gone... His left hand went to his left eye... the first thing he could feel was metal... the next was that searing pain again.

"Aaarrrggghhh!!" L/N screamed

Everything felt hazy... the next thing L/N heard was sirens... what? Was he dying? Why would he hear sirens on a deserted island? Everything went black...

....................

"Oh my oh my, you know you are really getting on my nerves L/N always in my way." Monokuma's voice was the first thing he heard when waking up.

"And now that I could finally get some revenge on you, I had to save you... you know what? I think I didn't hit you enough... yeah that is a good Idea." Monokuma was more talking to himself

"...what?" L/N croaked out

"Oh? Awake already? Even better oh am I hyped for tomorrow! For now why don't you go back to sleep I will get you back to your room before you know it!" Monokuma exclaimed as everything was turning black once again.........

.............................

The next morning when L/N woke up he didn't hear any announcement. He was back in his room, but he didn't care... he put on some clothes but didn't took his suit jacket, he didn't want to... ne he hated it! He felt his stomach growl, he hated that feeling. He needed to go grab something to eat. Going to the hotel everyone was giving him shocked looks, some said his name but he ignored them. He saw some carry Nagito away, he looked unmoving... he'd better be dead. And before he could go upstairs Mikan stood before him.

"L/N!? You are back already?!" Mikan asked

"Get out of my way..." L/N muttered

"Are you sure you are alright? You don't like feel hot or something?" Mikan asked him

He was loosing his patience, all he wanted was to grab some food and go, but that bitch was in his way. Mikan put her hand on L/N's head.

"Guy's! I L/N is burning up t-" Mikan started

But before she could finish L/N punched her straight in the face. He punished her so hard she hit the ground with full force.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" He screamed at the top of his lungs

Immediately he could feel people grab him Hajime, Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi were trying to get him restrained.

"Hiyoko! We need sleeping pills!" Hajime shouted to her

Without saying a word Hiyoko ran for the rooms

"Upupupupu, I forgot to tell you L/N is back and he seemed to have caught the despair desease to! A bad case of the wrath desease!" Monokuma appeared in front of them

"Let me go! I will rip that bear apart! And after that I'll kill you!" L/N shouted

"Sorry man, but you are sick! This is not you!" Kazuichi shouted back at him

"Since when is he so fucking strong!?" Fuyuhiko asked

"Not myself I'll have your head for that!" L/N claimed

"Mikan are you okay?!" Hajime asked her

"Y-yeah I had worse!" Mikan answered getting up slowly

"I got the pills!" Hiyoko shouted running with the bottle in her hand's

"Give one to me! I know how we get him to take one!" Fuyuhiko shouted

"Wha-!?" L/N started but got stopped when a hand landed in front of his mouth.

He could feel the pill on his tounge, suddenly he could feel another hand pinch his nose.

"Come on! All you gotta fucking do, is swallow that damn pill!" Fuyuhiko shouted

L/N struggled until he finally had to swallow.

"He swallowed it!" Fuyuhiko exclaimed

All three let him go... Now he was gonna get them back! L/N turned around and grabbed the closest one to him. Kazuichi and put him in a chokehold.

"Why isn't he falling asleep!?" Hajime asked

"Probably the adrenaline of the fight! But his body shouldn't take to long!" Mikan stated

"Hey... man... come on... let me go..." Kazuichi choked out and suddenly the grip on his neck lightened.

L/N felt his grip loosen, untill he felt himself falling. Everything around him was black, the he fell through clouds

 Everything around him was black, the he fell through clouds

He felt... free... at peace... was this it? He began to look around, the world around him looked... destroyed what happened? The world came closer and closer, the closer he came the more doubts were rising. What happened here? And when he hit the ground everything turned black... was he dead.

"You know, at this school many dirty things are happening!" ??? Said... it was a female voice

"Why don't you help me?" ??? Said

Help? Dirty things? What was this girl talking about?

"What!? This isn't enough for you?" ??? Asked

"Alright, I'll get you more. You will see I'll convince you!" ??? Exclaimed

With that he suddenly sat in a room... it looked like a dorm room, he was looking down on his desk. On it layed a paper, he could only read the title Project:Sigma he couldn't read more of the paper but he could feel his anger rising. He couldn't control his movement, he stood up from his chair and stomped to the door and when he opened.... his eyes he looked at the ceiling of a hospital room.

"What? Where...?" L/N sat up in the bed

The hospital room was empty. L/N stood up and went to the door trying to open it... locked... L/N started to hammer against the door.

"Let me out of here!" L/N shouted

He hammered and hammered against the door, his hands started to hurt which made him even more angry. After he didn't get any answers for about an hour, then he looked around the room he felt hungry... On his nightstand there was a plate with food, with a note...

'We are sorry L/N but we have to do this. Here is some food try to rest.'

Sorry?! Sorry?! They lock him up than them apologize but still keep him here!? No matter how angry he was, he felt his stomach growl and that made him even angrier, so he started to eat his food... it tasted weird... and when he finished it... everything turned black....

.......................