Y/N L/N SHSL CASINO MANAGER

Hope's Peak Academy principals class 77 File - 09:

A young prodigy, ascending from nowhere into a position of hope. While his background is highly unknown we cannot deny his learnt skills. He does not speak about his past, but it known to be an orphan. Higher ups of the school consider adoption. I cannot shake the feeling something is wrong. When I requested a backup check the other higher ups stopped my advance.

#u&k@ 3n@s#e+a€ notes:

A necessary addition to my plans and a hard nut to crack, the mind training he went through at the orphanage make him resistant to €#s&a+r. But with all the knowledge I have gained among the information of Project: Sigma he will work with me.

I finally gained him as an addition, our communication ungergoes with codenames, considering my future plans and the past of my sister and him we use the names, Okuma, Fenrir and Sigma. Let's see how long it will take to break his hope.

Future Foundation Files
Highly classified File - 09B

A young man, who sought to correct the wrongs of #/€@'€ P#_k A&@&#/@ but instead unknowingly brought upon us Ultimate €#s&a+r last notes that were found that could be traced back to him before his fall state:
"I'm sorry....I"
///Higher classification needed///

Project:Sigma
File - 09

Our mission issues to us by hopes peak academy in high hopes to create a child prodigy with capibilities too be considered 'ultimate hope'. We shall show them ultimate hope, when we are finished and our final product will end the momentary meaning of talent.

The rest of the pages seem to be missing

______________________________________