14 - Mike

"Where are you going?" Vivian asks as I tie my laces making me roll my eyes

"I'm going for a run Vivian"

"How about we have some fun instead?" She asks making me look at her seeing her smirking at my then biting down on her lower lip.

"No thanks" i scoff which causes her face to drop

"Why? You haven't touched me in so long" she asks angrily.

"Because I'm going for a run and we are not having this conversation right now" I snap before getting up and walking out the room, ignoring her calling my name.

Is she for real?

After all the bullshit she has done and the affairs she thinks I will still just jump into bed because she is showing some interest?

Bullshit

Shaking my head I push the thought of Vivian away

Taking in the view as I jog along the beach, taking in the smell of fresh air mixed with sea water and the sand.

I've always enjoyed my time here, it's always been my happy place but this time around my happy place is tainted with problems.

Once I reach the large rocks I climb up then sit down looking out to the water, as I know being out here is the only peace I get since Vivian is putting on an act trying to pretend last month didn't happen.

Today we are all going out to celebrate lotties birthday, which means more acting.

A smile takes over my face when I think about Lottie,

She's sweet, kinds, caring and absolutely gorgeous but she is still on 21 today.

What am I doing with her? Why am I doing it?

Is it just because of the problems between me and Vivian?

No it can't be that because we've been having problems for the last couple years and it was only when I picked them up at the airport that I first thought of her being attractive. I hadn't thought that of her before, I knew she was a beautiful girl but I have never felt the way for her before until now that is.

The other night was... fuck I have no words, what I do know is I won't ever forget it and I most definitely will never regret it.

Yes I cheated and I'm wrong for that, I've never cheated on Vivian even with the type of relationship we had and knowing of her affairs it's not who I am but with Lottie I feel like I'm going crazy.

Feeling her tight pussy wrapped around my cock was one of the best things over ever felt but having her in my arms...

Fuck Mike no, don't think shit like that.

You've both said it won't happen again

It would only cause hurt and pain if it continued as nothing can come out of it.

But I can't lie to myself I want her, really fucking want her.

Shaking my head I jump down from the walk and begin running back to the house, hoping everyone else is awake so I don't just have to deal with Vivian.

******

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Charlotte, happy birthday to you" everyone sings to the blushing Lottie.

"Woohooo make a wish Charlie" my daughter yells

She looks around the table before our eyes connect, emotions flashing in her eyes but to quickly for me to catch exactly what she is feeling as we look at each other, but I did catch guilt however. I send her a soft smile which seems to snap her out of whatever was going on in her mind.