19- Charlotte ⚠️

"We shouldn't, someone could catch us" I whisper unsure though excited as the look in his eyes.

"Sweetheart, I really don't give a fuck right now" he mutters liking his lips as he takes in the view of me standing in only my bikini bottoms, his eyes full of desire making them darker than usual since he walked into the room in the middle of me changing into my bikini.

He clicks the lock on the door before moving slowly towards me, my bottoms soaked with how turned on he makes me with just the look he is giving me.

Once he reaches me, he pulls my body tight against his, the only things between us are my bikini bottoms and his swim trunks. My bare nipples rubbing against his hard muscular chest causing pleasure to go through me causing my body to feel like it's on fire.

"We can be very quick and quiet" muttering huskily against my lips .

"What if they hear us?"

"Well we will just need to make sure we are very quiet then won't we?" He questions with a smirk as he trails his hand down to bikini pants, once he feels how wet I am through them his eyes darken.

"Yes" whimpering against his lips, he grabs my hips roughly quickly untying the sides of the bottoms before lifting me up walking towards a dressing table before putting me down.

Placing his hand lightly on my neck he attaches our lips in a rough kiss, my legs wrap around his waist, clenching trying to ease the tension in my core as he bites down on my bottom lip.

"Do you want this?" He checks raising an eyebrow.

"Please Mikey, fuck me" I beg letting out a whimper as I try to move against his front as he begins kissing down my neck before taking my nipple into his mouth.

My eyes widen as he removes my legs, thinking he wasn't going to go further but instead slowly drops down to his knees, my breath coming out in quick pants as he smirks up at me lifting my legs over his shoulders.

"I'm a little hungry" he smirks "can I have a snack"

"Please"

He attacks my pussy with his mouth causing my upper body and head to slump against the wall before arching at the pleasure coursing through me, he circles my clit with his tongue before slowly making his way down and thrusting his tongue inside me.

"Mikey" gasping as I feel his tongue moving around deep inside me, the only sounds hear in the silent room are my pants and the slurping noises from him eating my pussy like a starved man, digging his fingers into my thighs.

Lifting my hand to his head, gripping his hair tight pulling him closer to me as I jump against his face.

Replacing his tongue inside me with his finger he licks back up to my clit making sure to lick every single part of me, taking my clit into his mouth he sucks on it harsh causing me to slap a hand over my mouth as a loud moan escapes me "Mikey" my legs begin to shake as he slides in and out of me at a quick pace .

"Cum Lottie" he growls biting down hard on my clit pushing me over the edge reaching my high.

"Fuck" I gasp becoming a moaning mess at the intense orgasm he gave me.