26- Mike

"I am not signing those fucking papers Michael" Vivian screams

"Vivian just sign the papers" I sigh rubbing my now throbbing head "we both know our marriage is over so what's the point in you fighting this? You have admitted you don't love me either so what's the point?"

"I know you still love me Michael, you always have" she purrs which I'm sure she believes sounds sexy but really doesn't "you are just angry right now and I understand that, I have done a lot of things to you but you just have to forgive me" she shrugs

I look at her like she is crazy "you have got to be playing"

"What?" She asks playing confused "you can work on forgiving me, just like I have to work on forgiving you for cheating on me with your little slut"

"You don't have to forgive me for shit, I honestly don't give a damn, yes I should've have went with anyone while our marriage was still legally married but you know as well as I do that our marriage has been over since I found out about your first affair.  Still tried to keep our marriage going for the sake of the kids..."

"No" she screams slamming her fists again the table "you just want to divorce now so you can be with that little slut of yours, tell the fucking truth Michael"

I roll my eyes at her "no that's the furthest thing from the truth Vivian, I just want to be done with you. I'm fucking tired of putting up with your shit. I have also told you she wasn't some slut, I was the one in the wrong not her but no I will not be getting with her"

No matter how much I fucking want Lottie at this moment it's not going to happen, she has already gone back to New York and I won't be seeing her for a long time.

"In fact I won't be starting at relationship with anyone for a long time, all the shit I've had to deal with throughout this relationship" I scoff shaking me head looking at her "you have put me off"

She looks appalled before anger takes over her and explodes "how fucking dare you, you bastard. Do you know how many men want me? How many I actually turn down on a daily basis? You were lucky I even gave you the time of day. No one else would want to be with an ass like you"

Chuckling "ok Vivian that's fine but since you feel that way it should make it easier for you so can you please sign the papers then everything can be done and you won't have to deal with this ass anymore" I tell her pushing the papers towards her.

"Ha" she scoffs "nice try Michael but I've already told you we are not getting divorced. After doing everything for you and his family for so long I am going to make sure I get everything I deserve"

"I'm fucking offering you three million dollars and to keep the shit you have done a secret and out of the divorce proceedings" I snap

"Not good enough. You are my husband and that is how it's going to stay"

"No the fuck it's not" I growl angrily "you can either sigh the papers and everything will be amicable or we can put it all through courts and everything will come out"

"Fuck you" she screeched taking the papers in her hand ripping them up and throwing them in my face before storming out the office.

"Fuck" I grunt closing my eyes clenching my jaw trying to rein in my anger.

"I take it that didn't go well" Vince asks closing the door behind him.

Giving him a deadpan look "what the fuck do you think?"

"What are you going to do? You know she won't make it easy for you" he says sitting on the chair Vivian previously sat on.

Scoffing "of course she isn't, I offered her three million but that's not good enough for her"